Do I know Finn Webb?

The next day, Dahlia went to Rain-Clark Middle School. I started to think about my grades and how was Ms.Twinkle was going to get me mad or sad today. I stepped into the room, and all eyes go on me. I start to sweat and begin to shake. One boy wasn't looking at me he was drawing a picture of a girl. It look like she was in clothes racks and her face looked confused. I said " Good drawing" He smiles and continues drawing. I asked " Who is that girl your drawing so detailed?" He says "A girl that i saw at the mall, I think i was being creepy,but I wanted to ask her to the dance." I look very close and study the picture and the girl looked like me. I say " So your the boy that I saw at the mall?" He looks at my face and the picture and he says" Yeah, well I wanted to ask you to the dance sooo.... Do you wanna go to the dance with me?" I smile and say " YESSS!!!!!!!!" I had to calm down because this boy i liked since the 3rd grade. As soon as the day ended at school i ran home to call Sofia and rub my date i her face. "Ring........Ring........Ring....." "Hello?" Sofia said. " Sofia guess what? I gotta date. He's my crush from 3rd grade. His name is Finn Webb" She drops the phone on the ground and it makes a thump noise. " Dahlia, Listen to me and listen very carefully. Finn Web is known for attracting girls and when the go to the dance or to the movies with them they never come back." I start to say that Sofia was just lying to make me say no to my forever crush. "Why are you saying this? Your Just trying to get him for yourself AREN'T YOU?!?" Sofia Came back with a remark that hurt and messed up their relationship for ever . "Well, you can have the ugly boy. I just wanted to tell you, so i won't lose you. But if your going be ugly then you just go and try and don't call me when you in the back of a buick sendan" Dahlia hangs up the phone and start to cry. She started to notice that she lost one of her best friends over a boy. She says to herself " The dance is tomorrow and nothing going to mess up my night."