Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I woke up with dryed tears on my face,I look like a mess.I went to the bathroom did my hair,brushed my teeth and did my make up. I wore shorts and holding my tanktop so I'm wearing my bra and shorts it's okay cuz nobody is in the house except me I'm sure mom and dad went to their jobs.I took my ipod and put my headphones on I closed my eyes and got lost in the music as I headed downstairs,I know my house very well that I can know where my kitchen is with my eyes close.

I went to he kitchen and got a bottle of water and drank it as I went to the living room.Still drinking the water I opened my eyes and saw six pairs of eyes looking at me I spat the water on the ground and threw the water bottle in the air and ran upstairs.

Oh My god that was so embarrassing what are they doing here? and most importantly what do they want? ''Joanna'' mom called from downstairs ''coming mother'' I said.I went downstairs and all eyes were on me then Niall came to me and said ''I told you i'll be back for you'' then sat next to the boys and I quitely took a seat next to mom not making eye contact with anyone.

''Joanna are you going anywear with a friend or anything this summer? I can't beileve summer is next week Yay I'm so excited ''No'' I replied ''well you'll be going with the boys to their beach house'' she said smiling.

''What!!'' I said getting up from my chair frustrated ''mom I don't want to go please don't make me'' ''you'll go and dont argue with me end of story'' ''agh.....why do you always make me do things I don't want to do!!!'' ''calm down joanna'' Niall said calming me down ''you stay out of this!!'' I snnaped back ''I fucking hate you all"' I shouted angrily closing my bedroom door.I took out my phone and texted my bestfriend which lives now in Australia.

Me:Hi Maddy

Maddison:Hi babe :)xx

Me:Maddy I need your help :(

Maddison:what's wrong love?

Me:well....Niall came back

Maddison:What did he do? I swear if he did something I'll come from Australia just to kick his Irish ass

Me:No!! He didn't do anything it's just mom wants me to go with him and his bandmates to their beach house and I don't want to go :(

Maddison:it's okay babe just go you'll have fun and who knows maybe you two will date since you two have a crush on each other

Me:heyy I don't have a crush on Niall

Maddison:what you say so...

Me:I really don't!!!!!

Maddison:okay no need to scream haha

Me:sorry madds

Maddison:it's okay :)xx

Me:gotta go sleep love you madds :)xx

Maddison:love you too babe sweet dreams :)xx

*Niall's P.O.V*

''I Fucking hate you all'' she shouted and slammed her bedroom door ''you know she doesn't have to go if she doesn't want'' I said to her mother ''She's going cuz she'll have fun with you i'm sure she misses you you're her bestfriend'' she said smiling ''but she hates me'' ''no she doesn't, she's just mad at you ans she's gonna forgive you soon trust me'' she said reassuring me. I cant wait till summer hope she'll forgive me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment what you think and be honest I need your opinion and don't forget to vote.

I'll update soon love you :)xx -Afra xx