NEW FANFIC

Ok so here's the summary of the Louis

fanfic ill write called(Black To Blonde)

---------------------------------------------

"You worthless piece of shit" Louis spat as he started beating me up.

"Louis why are you doing this?" I whispered my voice breaking.

"It's my last day here so might as well enjoy it,later bitch" he smirked punching me in the stomach one more time then walking away and it was the last time I saw him.

Have you ever been bullied by your own best friend?

Well Chloe Jones and Louis Tomlinson were best friends forever,but one day Louis turned on her and started to bully her then left without any explanation to why he bullied her.

Years have past,Louis is in a famous boyband called One Direction and Chloe is living in an apartment in New York dreaming of being a stylist.

And one day she decided to follow her dreams but the only job available as a stylist is 1D's stylist.

Chloe couldn't pass up this opportunity of following her dreams and she didn't want to see Louis cuz she's afraid he'd bully her again so she took the job but as Alexandra Lewis she changed her name and dyed her hair from black to blonde hoping Louis won't recognize her.

But not everything goes as you planed.......

---------------------------------------------

So what do u think? Please be honest do you think I should write it or not?

Oh and sorry if you thought this was gonna be a chapter :P love u

-Afra xx