SISTER TIME

FOR 3 packs of Pepsi and 2 bags of chips 4 bags of Cheddar popcorn air heads ring poops mexcian sucker 2 boxes of OREO ice cream and gummy Candy's and chocolate and 2 iPhone 6+ cases and pizza we decided to watch fifty shades of grey after we got our snack I gave her a hug a notice something it was Hickey did u have sex Zariana okay I did then she pulled my robe off u have two hickeys and there from Trev one on your boob and your neck so ha promise u won't tell promise we won't tell but tomorrow u might wanna cover that up with makeup so mom does not see and how did u know it was Trevor cause I always watch u guys when he comes to pick you up I watch I'll u perve I watch us what so who did u get a Hickey from Princeton wow I said what ever lets just watch the movie okay after a while the movie was over wanna go shopping tomorrow yeah okay wanna have the maid clean this up yes so she called her name and she came and cleaned up and Zariana fell asleep in my bed I woke up early got in the shower and put on a black tank top and my black leggings and my gold and black Foam posites did my hair in a messy bun put on my makeup but soft pink lip stick went to go get my jewelry and got out the bathroom and my sister was curling her hair want me to help you with your hair yes she said I curled it and combed the curl out to give it a wavy look then we went to the elevator try not wake mom so she don't know we leaving this early okay let's go so we got in my Lamborghini ( picture above) u hungry yeah so we stopped by McDonald's hey DAYA your car got WiFi right yeah what's the password zendaya + Trev really she said yep she entered it in wow she said hey it works I said what do u want a sausage McMuffin and orange juice okay I said I told the lady what you want it then I told her that I wanted pancakes and sausage McMuffin and orange juice okay your total is $15.27 I went to the second window.
Grabbed Our food and we went to the mall first we went to forever 21 and bought $500 worth the stuff then we went to the jewelry store bought a couple rings went to go buy a new pair of shoes you went to go buy more clothes then we went to Claire's and buy some stuff and then we got hungry so you went to the food court and got subway when I noticed this guy it was Trevor I ran to him and scared him hey beautiful he said he gave me a kiss what are u doing here shopping with my sister who Zari yeah (by the way Zari is Zariana nickname) yeah my one and only sister come over to my house at 10:00 I can't then sneak out okay I said see u tonight and were something sexy okay I said I left his arms and went to go get our food I SEEN u all lovey dovey with your man girl hush I said after we ate ready to go yep she said we left we got home I chilled untill 9:30 I got up I wore a read dress under I had on my panties and bra I snuck out and walked to Trevor house I knocked on his door