A new family member

And went home and got in the bed with Trev I was asleep for 3 hours I woke at at 4:30 I got out the bed and went to the bathroom then out of now where my water broke Trev I yelled Trev came what happened baby he said my water broke nigga don't just stand there help me up he picked me up and my mom came rushing downstairs and she helped me into the car breath in and out Trev said that's what I am doing he said excuse me can u help me my girlfriend is in labor OK follow me she said we fowlled her I help put daya on the bed are u ready to give birth I had to push like 5 times and she was finally here they handed her to me after that the asked what her name was I said Kendlee Ray Jackson kk thanks after that we signed her birth certificate and we had to stay for a day or two I let Trev hold Kendlee they had to check if the baby was HEATHY (skip 2 day) today we get to leave I'm am so excited I put her in a cheetah print shirt with some black leggings and a black toto and some Uggs and a cheetah print bow in her hair I just got in the shower and put on a pair of my pink sweat suit and my Uggs and I did a french braid in my hair and we were ready Trev carried her in her carseat (picture of carseat above ) and we connect it to the stroller and I put her baby bag at the bottom and I strolled her out I walked out an I SEEN my mom's jeep I put Kendlee in the car and put her stroller in the trunk and I grabbed her diaper bag and got in the back and then she started crying I guess she was hungry so I had to pump some milk after 5 minutes of pumping it was done I all I had to do was just put the top on and then I gave it to her after she got done eating she feel fast asleep I took a picture and posted it on Instagram she got 3.k likes in five minutes and then we got home I asked Trevor to get her stroller and put it downstairs and I grabbed her carseat and I brought her into her nursery and I laid her down for a nap and turned on the baby monitor I got one in every room I went in my room and went to sleep I woke up and I checked the baby monitor she was crying I went to her room and I put her in the bath washed her hair dried her off I put on some baby lotion and some baby powder on her and her diaper I put on her a cute little onesie it has a zebra on the feet and then I gave her her pacifier and laid down in her bed I brought her down here downstairs and I carried her with me and put her in the bouncer for tummy time I put on Barney and made me some cereal after that kend started crying( BTW Kendlee nick name is Kend ) I went upstairs I got the formula in the bottle I put some warm water in the bottle and I put two scoops of the formula and I shake it up and I fed it to her and then I rocked her to sleep and went upstairs and laid her down for nap and I took one my self I woke up and got a call from BELLA (phone conversation)

Bella- Hey Z

zendaya- Hey bella

Bella- Are u Busy today

zendaya- know why

Bella- cause I wanted to see if u wanted to go shopping and catch up

Zendaya - okay cool what time

BELLA - 4:30

Zendaya- okay bye

Bella - bye

Well I knew I had one hour to get ready so I jumped in the shower I put on some gray sweats and a long sleeved black shirt and I put on my black Uggs and I did my hair in a high ponytail and I curled the end I put on my watch I went in Kendlee room and got her dress I put on a black long sleeved shirt and some jeans and her jean jacket and I put on her black uggs and her earings I made her 2 bottles and 3 waters and some formula and her pacifier and 10 diapers and her blanket and I carried her to the car I put her in her carseat strapped her in I COVERED her up with her blanket I put her stroller in the trunk of my Mercedes-benz I out her diaper bag up front I got in the car and turned on the heater it was cold outside it was only 59 degrees when we got to the mall I had to drive around the mall to the VIP lounge I got out the car and I got kend stroller out the