CHAPTER 1

Dean had never been so careless in his life. It only took one wrong move and the police had him pinned to the ground, his arms kept in place behind his back by handcuffs. It's not that he couldn't get out of them because that was a piece of cake. It was more the fact that if he started running he would be shot down on the spot, no remorse. That's the only factor that kept him on the ground.

Dean watched as a set of feet made their way towards him. The feet belonged to a policeman who leaned down close enough so that Dean could smell his bad breath. "Dean Winchester, you are under arrest for the attempted murder of John Smith, impersonation and possession of fake identifications, you have the right to-"

The man was cut off as Dean quickly barked his response. "John Smith isn't human." Dean had lifted his head so that he now had eye contact with the man. The man only rolled his eyes and got back up gesturing with his gun to get him out of the house.

"Someone get this psycho out of here," the policeman called looking around and focusing his eyes on the demon himself, John Smith. "John you need to come with me I have a few questions for you." John only nodded innocently but as soon as the policeman turned his back he stuck his tongue out at Dean and quickly followed the man out.

Dean groaned as a pair of strong hands pulled him up to his feet. He looked around noticing that the number of police had doubled since he had been pinned, some of them still pointing their guns at him as he was pushed out the door. His head was pushed down as he got into the back of a police car. He is glad but also regrets not bringing Sam on this hunt. He didn't want Sam in the same position as he was at current but he thought that maybe if Sam were here he may have never gotten into this situation.

Over the next few days he was question repeatedly with the same questions. He answered with the same answers, giving them half-truths so as not to sound too crazy. He knew the evidence was against him and that none of them would actually believe the truth. He was sent to court and the judge not surprisingly claimed him guilty. Dean was sentenced to fifty years in a jail he had never heard of, Cessation Regional Jail or CRJ for short.

Once he got back to his temporary cell block he asked the man on guard duty if he could look up the jail just so he could prepare. It'd only take a few minutes. The man grudgingly complied passing a laptop through the bars asking Dean to "keep the screen facing me so I can see what you're looking at, if you do anything out of the ordinary I will taser you."

Dean placed the laptop were the guard could see and started it up. It took a minute to load onto the desktop but once it had Dean got to work. He typed in the search bar 'Cessation Regional Jail'. A number of sites popped up. He clicked on the first one which loaded into a site full of dull colours with the words 'World's most low budget Jail!' in big letters.

Dean let out a low whistle, this jail sounds terrible. He read on and ended up doing the sites tour of the jail. Nothing too fancy, everything seemed like a normal jail would. He clicked out of the site and looked through the titles of all the other sites that popped up. One in particular caught his eye, 'The truth about CRJ'. Below he read the small description provided, 'From the POV of an x-inmate who went to Cessation Regional Jail'. Dean was interested; he clicked on the link and up opened a page full of writing.

'Rape is one of the most frequent obscenities that occur at CRJ and all of the past inmates that were interviewed have either been raped or raped another in the jail.' Dean froze after reading that first sentence. He scanned the page reading experiences of people's time in that jail. Many were just about the rape and how the guards did nothing about it. Other stories told about the violence. Dean quickly slammed the laptop closed and got up handing it through the bars again.

"It's not true is it? That CRJ is full of gay sex freaks?" Dean questioned the guard who only broke out laughing as he took the laptop back.

"You'll find out tomorrow," the guard finally answered him as he caught his breath from laughing.