AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ok so this is my first ever fanfiction and I hope you all will like it. I would just like to clarify that I have no clue what a real jail is like and thus the information in this book may be completely wrong. I am also aware that not everyone spells jail like that but where I'm from it is spelt like that so I hope it doesn't annoy you too much if you spell it differently.

I have never written smut before so I am unsure of how that'll turn out but there will be some, though not too much. There will be no warning of when it will appear but you guys will work it out I'm sure.

So I should probably put warnings such as rape, naughty language and violence and whatever else should have a warning.

I would also like to clarify that none of these beautiful, amazing, good-looking characters are mine they are the property of Supernatural but the story plot is mine so please don't steal it. If you did want to write something with a similar story plot please just tell me and I will happily let you, especially if you are a better writer then me, which isn't hard to accomplish.

Um don't forget to vote and comment, I would love to hear from you and criticism is welcomed. I won't be updating regularly but I will update when I can. Thanks for reading this if you did.