SAM

The park was crowded today, everyone came because of the weather it was so calm, the wind was perfect it blew gently and it seemed like it was whistling in everyone's ears telling each of us a different secret I was playing in the fields with a friend I could  vaguely remember,he was always so squeamish and awkward that was what I recalled most about him, the park was suddenly different the wind stopped whispering it was howling now but it wasn't the wind something else was making the noise and it seemed to be increasing, someone screamed they're attacking from the air, bullets rained down and we're running  then there's a loud bang!
people are getting dropped like animals and my friend pulls my arm in an effort to get to the  safety of under the bridge ,we keep running and my legs begin to get weak I stumble over a rock and fall face flat on the ground the impact of the fall knocking the wind out of my chest, I raised my head up as I saw it coming towards our direction I try to warn him but I cannot find my voice, it's too late ,I couldn't hear the loud shots but I watch as the bullets shattered his skull and he falls lifeless to the ground I'm shaking and crying and feeling the mixture of both fear, sadness and  confusion .consuming me suddenly I'm falling fast and I land my back almost breaks....
  The first thing I see when I open my eyes is Getty standing next to me with a glass of water, I'm soaked in sweat and my hair is glued to my tear soaked face,Getty hands me the water and I empty the cup quickly, amazed at how dehydrated I am. After a while she leaves my side, I lie awake in bed trying to figure out the meaning of my dreams they're always different but share the same gory terrible scenes that scare me straight, I know I'm not going to fall asleep again I can't bear any more of the dreams this night, I pick up my dream journal and begin to sketch all I have seen.