nine +

nine +

Luke bit down on the pearl white sheets as Michael thrusted roughly into him once more. The blonde knew he couldn't scream out like he used to—there was a child just down the hall.

Mike panted above him, his strong arms—much stronger than Luke remembered—holding him steady. He leant down once more, kissing Luke with hungry passion. Michael pulled himself out before pushing back in, a groan leaving deep in his throat.

Luke pulled his hips up, wrapping his legs around Michael's back and letting the sheets fall from their sweating bodies. The younger one arched his back, his pale skin clinging to the tattooed skin of his lover. "Shit, I love you," he whispered with rushed breaths.

Michael let his lips trail down Luke's neck, leaving light marks as he got to his chest. His pace sped up as the feeling in his stomach burned through his veins. His glowing green eyes watched the unfolding boy below him, trying his hardest not to make too much sound.

Luke came over their chests, a high pitched moan being pushed from his throat. Michael kept going at it, attaching their lips to muffle the moaning. Luke's fingernails dug down Michael's back, leaving raised red lines over the inked skin.

Mike pulled out the second he couldn't hold himself back longer. He released himself over Luke's torso, letting the blonde roll his head back deep into the pillows. Luke couldn't breathe as the feeling he's missed for so long was finally right in front of him.

The moonlight lit up their bedroom that didn't feel so lonely with Michael between the sheets. Mike cleaned up the love of his life before finally collapsing next to him.

He pulled the panting boy closer, laughing at his incapability of lasting long. "You haven't changed," Mike said, "In almost two decades, you haven't changed."

"I am not the same fourteen-year-old I was when we met, excuse you." He finally opened his eyes, he didn't look so sad when he was looking at the lovely man next to him.

"You still can't last more than three minutes," he teased. He leant in, pecking Luke's nose.

"That was at least five minutes, come on."

Michael wrapped his arms around Luke, letting his heavy head fall to the clean chest of his husband. "Whatever will make you happy."

Luke stared up at the ceiling, taking in the moment of Michael wrapped to his side. "Do you remember when my mom walked in on us?"

"I don't think she enjoyed seeing eighteen-year-old me pounding into her baby," he chuckled. His fingers ran over Luke's ribs, down his hipbones, then back up to his chest. He liked Luke's clear skin, they were very much opposites.

The younger man blushed, "I still can't think about the true mortified feeling I felt for months."

"It was good sex, though."

"Mike! That's not the point." He turned his body, letting Michael's rough hands explore his back instead. He pulled himself closer to Michael, letting their legs entwine and chests touch.

He held out his index finger, tracing the swirls of his angel wing chest tattoo. Luke went with Michael to get almost every single one of his tattoos. Over three hundred appointments Luke sat at Mike's side as Michael pretended it didn't hurt.

"I missed you."

"Don't you dare do that shit ever again," Luke held out his finger, getting his mom-voice on once again.

Michael slowly kissed Luke once more, loving the feeling of their lips falling against each other. "I'm here to stay."

It was a damn good thing that they got their clothes back on during sometimes in the night. Tab was on their bed early in the morning, bouncing on the mattress in a giggle fit.

Michael opened his eyes, trying not to groan at being waken up so early. He went through ten years of being forced awake by a loud, ringing bell, he figured this morning would be the first to sleep in.

Luke reached up his hands, pulling his little girl between her two fathers. Two fathers. It was the first time in forever that Tab saw her father smile. It was that smile that turned the apples of his cheeks red and the teeth in mouth a gleaming white. It was a smile that almost literally went from side to side.

Michael reached over, tickling her sides and laughing along with her. He didn't mind waking up early if it meant his daughter was happy. "Is this what you guys do? Wake up early on Sunday?"

"We wake up early every day, Daddy," Tab informed him.

"That's awful. You should drop out."

"Mike—," Luke warned.

Michael quickly caught his mouth, pulling Tab on top of his lap. "I mean, no, don't drop out. Go to college, be an engineer or some shit."

Tab's eyes were staring at Michael's bare chest. She's never seen him without the ugly, orange jumpsuit. She's never seen his 90 percent tattooed body this close. "Can I get tattooed?"

"No," Luke quickly responded, placing a hand over his head as he tried to rest his eyes once again.

"Yes," Michael interrupted, "You can get all the tattoos you want. Let's get some dye in these pretty curls too, yeah?"

Tab smiled brightly. "Let's do it."

Luke tried not to be mad. It was hard to be mad with his family finally complete again. 

(a/n) i love updating sex chapters when you guys are at school bc you all comment like "I'M IN MATH CLASS" "I'M NEXT TO MY TEACHER" i find it funny. you guys also call me mom which i find fucking amazing. 

i love my children.