Life

When I got home my mom was making dinner. She was putting together tonight's lasagna, vegetables, spinach and Greek salad.

"Smells good!" I holler as I head to my room.

I put my sock in the laundry hamper and plug my phone in to charge.

" Are you excited for school tomorrow ?" My mom asks as she pops her head in.

" Mom how many times have I told you to knock? I could have been standing there node and you just barge in. Can't I get any privacy around here? And ya sure, I guess that I am excited." I say.

•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~•

I eat dinner and pluck myself on the couch to watch tv. I put on a recorded American Idol. May-Lee is singing Give Me A Reason by Pink. I jump up singing and dancing.

" Right from the start

You were a thief

You stole my heart

And I , you're willing victim

I let you see the parts of me

That weren't all that pretty

And with every touch

You fixed them

Now you've been talking in your sleep oh,oh

Thing you never say to me oh,oh

Tell me that you've had enough

Of our love, our love

Just give me a reason

Just a little bits enough

Just a second we're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again

It's in the starts

It's been written in our hearts

We're not broken just bent amd we can learn to love again." I sing.

I no longer know the lyrics so I just dance.

By the time it's over it's 10:00 and I fell like going to bed. I don't know why but I just do.

I put my pj's on and jump in bed remembering that I forgot to brush my teeth. I head up stairs and brush my teeth, floss and put my face cream on. I go back to my room, put my leg cream on and rub my feet with peppermint soothing foot rub. I message my arch and feel the crinkling. I crawl into bed and don't fall asleep until 11.

•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~•

I wake up and get out of bed and head upstairs to the shower. Once I am finished I dry my hair and head back to my room. I enter to find my cat, Cher, on my bed sticking her face in my blanket and her butt in the air.

"Cutie putty." I mutter as I walk across my room to the dresser.

---------------------------------------------

Authors' note:

Hey guys. Sorry it took so long but I haven't really had time and I kinda forgot about it and I don't really have a ideas on what to next and stuff so I will try to up date sooner but that probably won't happen but what ever .