ONLY CHAPTER!!

Imagine When Ashton grows old, arthritis in his fingers, a wrinkle or six, grey in his honey hair, and dull hazel eyes not as bright as they used to be, your grandchildren sit around him. Ashton sits still in the chair that used to creak with every move, but since Calum managed to do something, it hadn't in years."What's that, grandpa?" The youngest asked, touching the wrinkled ink on the older mans wrist a little, and it drew Ashton's attention to the tattoo he hadn't bothered to look at in ages, except when he got those small glances.Ashton smiled, just like he used to, big and bright, happy and contagious, and tugged the little one up into his lap as the other kids sat down beside him, eager to hear the story again from once when they had heard it as children too."Well that's my tattoo," He told the young girl. "Represents my brothers." He said again, telling the story again like he recounted it every time it was asked.. "Luke and Calum and Michael.""Where are they, grandpa? There are five lines." The blonde girl chirped, making the kids around him and you smile, ready for the story of the century."They're around. Families of their own." Ashton answered. "I'm one. There's Luke," He pointed to the shortest line. "He might have been the tallest, but he was still the baby. And Mikey. The funny thing about Michael is that you never knew what to expect his hair color to be or what ever came out of that boys mouth. Then Calum. Then the one to connect us all together - though there were suspicions that it represented our fans, which I won't argue.""Your fans?" Another little girl asked, having just joined the group of several kids that littered the wooden porch."We were a band. But not only a band. We were family. Never could understand how there were so many people that liked four idiots from Australia. We were real. We did great things, or tried to."All of the children were engrossed in the story. "When we met, oh my the stories I could tell. Me with my horrible purple shirt. Luke's fluorescent green glasses. Calum was a short kid, a footballer. He gave that up for us. Mikey's fringe that went for da-""What's a fringe?" The child climbing up into their grandfathers lap asked."That's for another time. Another story.""What we're you called?" The blonde boy asked from the steps."5 Seconds of Summer." He smiled a smile that was sure to break his face in two from chin to mouth, mouth to honey gray hair. And the children around him didn't mind that he would be telling the story for hours on end.And it was easy to watch Ashton be so happy as he recounted story after story, eagerly telling about each of the boys, the details, their singles, their music. He hummed a little time from one of their songs, and the children loved it.The band was everything to Ashton and as real as it all became for them from their cover of Teenage Dirtbag to their last song released, he wouldn't ever stop loving his best friendsHis stories were captivating, so much detail, as he told about four boys, four unstoppable boys. 

THATS ALL SORRY I FOUND IT ON TUMBLR AND I REALLY LOVED IT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT... AND I MIGHT FIND SOME MORE OR WRITE MY OWN LIKE THIS AND POST THEM UP!!!