Tavryn Character Form

Name: Tavryn Crombi

Codename: White Raven

Age: 17

Appearance: Just like her name sake, Tavryn mirrors the image of someone superior above all. Against her washed out features, the only thing daring enough to escape her quirked brow and taut cheeks are her eyes. Being the color of iced celery, it's common you'll find them staring directly into your soul. Being born into the coldest edge of the Earth, Tavryn is used to being isolated and conduced into confined areas. Because she never experienced much sun as a child, she'll forever be marred with translucent skin and platinum strands. Her tall height of 6'1 allows her to move freely with her limber frame and gives her an advantage over smaller opponents.

Personality: Just like the land she was born from, Tavyrn is colder than stone. She never understood the point of love and will never find it as she refuses to go anywhere near populated civilizations. Unless it's to help the poor and powerless, it's common to see her off somewhere in her own mind. Although she stokes her abilities, Tavyrn always wondered what it would be like to taste the blood of others. This being said, she became the White Raven. Raven's are known for their dangerous and deceiving abilities, and once she grew into what she was born to do, Tavryn couldn't help but be fascinated with their every objection. It quickly grew into a hobby...an addiction... then obsession.

Powers: What she's known to be is a Scythastent. The ability to make others feel pain using mental instabilities, including making others have hallucinations for short amounts of time, even reading thoughts. Though it doesn't stop there; Tavyrn is in the silver league of her kind. Many have minor versions of this were they can make others feel the compulsion, but she is unique. With such a concentrated power, Tavryn has conditioned herself past that barrier and allows her to manipulate, almost control anyone.

-Note; there are many side affects to this meaning including sever headaches, fatigue, and most of all insanity. You can only go so long of being in the mind of someone else before you forget your own. This is one of the reasons Tavryn chooses to be alone.

Equipment: She uses little except for her Dragon Sword which she had welded herself. After longing for something that would suit her, she visited many places that held prestige craftsmen. Some of those places being Siberia and Romania. Of course, nothing seemed to work so she set out to make her own. Light weight and flexible, it took her months to perfect it. Along with that, instead of the common mask and cape everyone seems to wear, Tavryn is a warrior. Armor and plated metal are her best friends.

Fatal Flaw: Communication skills. After her mother abandoned her at the age of six and left her to fend for herself, Tavyrn had no one to speak to for a good eleven years. She had grown her own language inside, and had learned the tongue of the Ravens. Speak to her now and it's likely you'll get highly offended within the first seconds.

Mentally she is still a lost child at heart who was widowed. Tavryn can hold grudges and if you mess with her, retribution will be reaped, even if it costs her life.