)1(

Hey my name is Emma and I'm 17. I have black hair, light pale skin, different kind of lip piercings, guages, and two different kind of nose piercings. I hate school so much! Honestly if you were me you would to. Anyways me and my best friend, Dominik got into a argument one month ago. So now we don't talk. I really miss him, and he's my one and only friend. I just really hope things change this summer.

   ~Flashback Of The Argument~
   "Hey Dominik." I said as I ran up to him.
"Hey Ems." He said back.
"Could you help me with my homework tonight." I asked.
"Sure, why not." He smiled.
"Okayy see ya later." I waved bye and left to go home.

   'Knock knock knock' someone knocked on the front door. I open it to see Dominik's face. "Hey." I said, while letting him in and leading us up to my room.
"Let's get this done and over with please." He sighed with a frown.
"Watts the matter." I asked, very curious.
"NOTHING OKAYY!" He yelled.
"God Dominik I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake the monster inside!" I yelled back, while rolling my eyes. "Just go." I gasped loudly pushing him out my bedroom door with all of his stuff.
   ~End Of Flashback~

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm. So I reach over and shut it off. I lay in my bed for a couple more minutes. Then I get up and walk downstairs..... Still a mess. I walk into the kitchen and see my mom. "Hey mom." I yawn.
"Hey sweetie." My mom smiled at me. "I gotta get to work okayy so be good today I love you." My mom said, kissing my forehead and rushing out the front door.

I walk over to the refrigerator and get the milk out. I then grab the cereal and poor me some into a bowl. After I pour the milk in, I sit down and eat it. While I'm eating I scroll through Twitter. Nothing on Twitter surprises me anymore.

I walk up to my room and grab some clothes and change into them. Then I walk to the bathroom and brush my thick, hair and teeth, and add on some dark, thick, black eyeliner and mascara. Which is my usual daily makeup routine. I walk out the bathroom, shutting the light off.

I go downstairs and sit down on the couch and check all my other social media. On Instagram I have like 22.1k followers, yeah a lot. On Twitter I have like 79.3k followers. I've had Titter and Instagram forever, so I gained all my followers over the years.

Anyways..... I plug my black beats into my iPhone 6plus and listen to Sleeping With Sirens - Kick Me. While I'm sitting there on my phone, I see that I get a text message from the one and only..

A/N: Thanks for reading I appreciate it. So please vote and read😁. I love you all my sweets😚❤️.