)4(

~Emma's Pov~

I look up at Dominik, he was staring at meh, and which he had tears rolling down his cheeks.
"Would you really do that to me?" Dominik sobbed in big tears. I look down at my hand. I was holding at least 30 pills in my hand, ready to take them. A cup of water in my other hand, and tears in my eyes, making there way down my pale face.

"Dominik.... You.... Just.. Don't... Understand....." I managed to say through all my crying.
"I don't care, it still doesn't mean kill yourself." Dom cried more. He then came over to me and took away the pills that settled in my hand. And flushed them down the toilet.

"I'll be expecting you downstairs in 5 minutes." He demanded. Then he left me alone. I cried harder when Dominik wasn't around me. I wanted to die and he obviously doesn't get that.

I'm not living anymore, I'm just surviving. I'm dead inside, and never alive. 3 minutes have passed by, so I get up off the bathroom floor and wipe my eyes. I then head downstairs.

I see Dom just sitting on the couch looking down, 'sad' if you ask me. So I sit right next to him. I look over at him and say, "Dominik, I'm okayy."
"No Emma, your not okayy. If you were okayy you wouldn't of just almost committed suicide a few minutes ago. So no, don't say that your okayy or fine." Dom said, sadly, and disappointed. "I don't know how to say this Em but, you need some help. A counselor or something."

I looked at him with a confused, mad face. "Seriously Dominik? I don't need help, or I don't need to talk to someone. Okayy!" I raised my voice. I then started crying and ran up to my room. Shut my door and locked it. I wanted to be alone.

'Do I need help? No no no Emma you don't let other people get involved okayy. Don't be the stupid person you already are.' I thought and told myself.

A/N: I hope all you lovely people enjoyed it. I love you guys 😘😊❤️✌️.