Why Did You Do That..?

~The Next Day~

Kenny's POV:

I wake up next to Karen. I slowly get up, seeing that she is sleep. I put my clothes on, getting my keys. I walk downstairs, heading to my car. I see that I left my phone in my car. I check it as I see Toni called me fifty times. Damn, she's going to be so pissed off at me.. I start my car, going home.

I arrive home as I get out of my car. I start to walk to the door, unlocking it. I see Peyton and Toni watching TV.

"Daddy!!" Peyton yells as she runs towards me as I pick her up.

"Hey baby girl!" I say to Peyton kissing her cheek as I look at Toni, seeing her getting up.

"Peyton, go upstairs for a minute so me and Daddy can talk. Okay?" Toni says as I see her coming up to me..

"Okay Mommy Toni!" Peyton says as I put her down as she goes upstairs.

"Where the fuck have you been..?" Toni yells to me as she softly pushes me.

"I was over some friends house and It got really late, so I spent the night there.." I say to Toni as I see that's she is pissed off..

"Bullshit! I know when you're lying to me.." Toni says to me as I look her in the eyes.

"Baby, I'm not.." I get cut off by Toni as I look at her.

"Don't fucking say anything! I'm done with your fucking games Kenny.." Toni says to me..

"What fucking games!!! What the hell are you talking about!!" I say yelling at Toni as I look into her eyes.

"I know what you did last night!!! You fucking cheated on me!! Tamar was fucking right about you! I'm glad she fucking caught your ass kissing and rubbing on another woman at the bar!! I can't believe you fucking cheated on me with some slut!! This is the second fucking time!! I swear Kenny! I would never fucking do something like that to you ever!! You fucking said you loved me, Kenny! I'm carrying your fucking child inside of me! That bitch isn't carrying you baby! I'm your fucking Fiancée " Toni yells at me as I see her start to cry.. I grab her tightly kissing her lips softly..

"Shut up, before the kids come down here.." I say to her as I feel her kissing me back as I wrap my arms around her waist..

She pulls me away. I can tell she's hurt... I sigh as I go to the couch to sit down... I fucking hate myself for doing this to Tone...

Toni's POV:

I go upstairs really fast. I run to the bathroom. I start to puke my little heart out. I keep puking for five minutes. As soon as I get done, I flush the toilet and brush my teeth. I rub my belly as I go to the closet. I want to burn every single thing he has... I get my onesie and puts it on as I lay in bed. I start to cry as I feel all the hurt and pain that Kenny has caused me...

"Mommy Toni.. Why are you crying..?" Peyton says to me as she walks in.

"No reason.." I say to her as I hold my arms out for her.

"I heard you and Daddy fighting.." Peyton says to me as I hold her close to me as I try to hold my tears back..

"Yeah... We were fighting... It may not work out between me and Daddy.." I say to Peyton as I look at my ring...

"No!!! I don't want you to leave!! Please!! Mommy Toni, don't leave me and Daddy!!" Peyton says to me as I start to cry while holding her..

"Daddy, shouldn't hurt me anymore..." I say to Peyton as she wipes my tears away..

"I'll make Daddy say sorry to you!" Peyton says making me smile a little. She gets out of my arms, going downstairs calling Kenny's name. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs as I wipe my face.