Chapter 28

A/N: So I've just decided to do the rest of the chapters in third person, because it's so much easier.

     Lauren and Dinah walked hand in hand into the airport, with Alayah right by their side. They were on their way to drop off the little girl with Dinah's neighbor. Lauren dreaded the thought of seeing him again, but now that she knew he was gay, it made her a little more calm. Once Lauren saw his piercing blue eyes across the airport though, she froze. Even if she didn't want to admit it, she still felt threatened by him.

Dinah turned around and gave her girlfriend a weird look. Lauren swallowed hard, and looked down and Alayah.

"I-I can't face him," Lauren whispered to Dinah. The Tongan looked back at the boy, and sighed. She didn't understand exactly why this happened all of sudden, but she didn't want Lauren to be uncomfortable. Instead of putting up a fight, Dinah nodded and let go of Alayah's hand.

"Say bye to Lauren, baby. She is going to pull the car up to the front," Dinah lied. Alayah look confused, but none the less obeyed her mothers wishes. She walked to Lauren, and the Cuban picked her up, spinning the little girl around.

"Lauren stop!" Alayah giggled. "Put me down, I'm not a little girl," she demanded. Lauren looked at Dinah and smirked.

"Just like her damn mother," she said under breath. Dinah sent her a playful glare. Lauren set the girl down, and kneeled down in front of her.

"I'm going to miss you bunches baby," Lauren said, grabbing Alayah's little hands. Alayah didn't say anything, but instead wrapped her small arms around Lauren's neck.

"I'll miss you more, mommy."

Lauren's eyes widened at what the little girl had just said. Dinah pretended not to hear what her daughter just told Lauren, but she heard loud and clear. She smiled to herself and waited for the two to finish saying goodbye.

"I'll call you everyday, okay?" Lauren questioned. The little girl smiled and nodded. She hugged Lauren one last time, and turned back to Dinah. "Bye baby girl," Lauren waved one last time.

Lauren watched the little girl walk away with her mom, and she felt a sudden void in her heart. Alayah called her mommy. The green eyed beauty tried her best to fight back her unexpected urge to cry, and walked out of the airport.

Once she walked out into the cold New York air, she smiled to herself. She felt as if Alayah had fully accepted her. It's like she's saying it's okay to be with Dinah. Lauren had never wanted to admit it before, but she would be lost without that little girl. She would be lost without both of those girls. They were her family, and she finally felt like she had a purpose in life.

-

"Babe! Hurry up, we're going to miss our reservation," Lauren yelled down the hall. The couple had decided to have a date night, so Lauren made reservations to an extremely fancy restaurant. Of course, Dinah had to take four years to get ready, though.

"I'm coming, don't get your damn panties in a bunch!" Dinah yelled back. The Jauregui chuckled to herself and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Once she turned around, there stood Dinah, as beautiful as ever. Lauren nearly spit out her water all over the Tongan.

Dinah was wearing a tight red dress, with black high heels. Her hair was perfectly curled, and she complimented everything with the perfect amount of makeup.

"You.. look amazing," Lauren breathed out. Dinah just smiled and walked into the small kitchen. She placed her lips on Lauren's, pulling away shortly after. Lauren couldn't ignore how incredibly perfect Dinah looked, and for some reason the color red complimented her thighs perfectly.