Skydoesminecraft x reader

Quick authors note um I write this on like your point of View like some other writers put "you" but I put "l" so that's all hope you enjoy!

Tittle: My Savor.

(Your POV)

        It's my first day of senior year at my new school, I had to move because I was bullied a lot for being short and ugly. (A/N YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!) well let's start the day shall we? I got out of my bed into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I straighten my (H/L) (H/C) hair, put my makeup on and walked down stairs. "Hey mom I'll see you later." I said taking my keys off the counter "alright sweetheart" I walked to my car put the keys in the ignition and began to drive to school.

I arrived moments later at the new school building. I walked inside and I felt a lot of eyes on me, since I'm shy I started to have a panic attack. I soon made it to the office and walked to the secretary, "hello you must be miss (L/N)." She said "that would be me." I replied. She handed me my schedule and told me where my first class was. i walked into the room with many eyes on me, "oh hello you must be miss (L/N). "yep that's me." I said "would you please take a seat next to Adam." He said more like a command then a question. I slowly made my way to the cute looking boy with brown curly hair I took my seat. "Hi my names Adam but you can call me Sky!" "Well hello Sky my names (Y/N)" "Can I see your schedule?" "Yeah sure" I said as I handed him my schedule. "Awesome we have the same classes but math and history" they're just switched around" he chuckled when in my opinion pretty hot wait what... "So I'll help you to your classes" "oh well thanks!" I said happily before we know it the bell rang. "ok so next we have art class." "Oh I love art class!" I said we began walking to our next class

<time skip to lunch>

Sky looked over at me, "hey (Y/N) do you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch?" "Sure that's cool!" I said we walked down to the lunch room and sat down And looked at the people at the table "hey dood my names Mitch and this is Jerome" said a boy in a checkered red and black sweat shirt, he pointed to a boy with a Bacca hat on "hi my names (Y/N)" I said smiling. Sky walked over to the table and smiled "well I see you met Mitch and Jerome" I nodded a couple of other boys walked over to the "hey guys this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Husky, Ty, Tyler, his girlfriend Gracie, Jason and Ian" sky said "hey (Y/N)" they all said the girl Gracie u think her name is she ran up to me and gave me a big hug "you're so pretty!" She said I smiled "why thank you I love you're hair with the blue tips!" I said we looked over at the guys and they wee laughing. "What so funny?" I asked "oh just Gracie doesn't get along with other girl really and you too are hitting it off" Tyler said "really?" "Yeah you're pretty much the only girl friend I have" she laughed awkwardly "thanks fine!" I gave her a side hug. We finally sat down and began to eat. The bell rang and we all walked out this was the period that me and sky didn't have together, I was walking down the hallway with my head down and ran into some guy "he must be a popular." I thought "um I'm sorry this is my first day" I said "no excuse" he pushed me to the ground. I hissed in pain as my knee hit the lockers he started to hit me over and over again I began to cry, just as I thought it was getting better everything just go down hill then I head his beautiful voice "hey get the fuck away from her you asshat!" I seen Sky, Tyler and Gracie running down the hallway. Sky and Tyler began to beat the shit out of the dude and Gracie sat next to me I was rocking back and forth crying. The guys stopped and walked up to me "hey (Y/N) you ok? Tell us what happened love" said Gracie "w-well I was w-walking down t-the hallway when I a-accidentally ran into h-him I said I w-was sorry the he b-began to beat me u-up." I said starting to calm down. "Do you want to see if you and sky can leave early?" Gracie said she was starting to calm me down "y-yeah" we asked the principle and she said that we could go home and that she was very sorry for what happened "do you want to come to my house? We can play video game." He said in a child voice I giggled sure we both hopped into my car and he drove to his house. His house is beautiful, it's huge! I thought wow you have a very nice house sky. Thanks my parents bought it for me. We walked inside and sat on his couch, "so what system do you want to play on?" He asked "you got Xbox one? I asked "lets play some GTA 5" I said excited "sure" he chuckled omg he's so cute ahh shut up brain! I said to my self. We played for hours and I mean hours, it was almost midnight and I looked at my phone 18 missed calls from: mom shit I thought 26 unread messages from: mom sorry mom I went to a friends house and fell asleep I think I'm just going to stay here tonight if they don't mind. "Hey sky since it's really late can I sleep over?" "Yeah sure you can stay in my room." "No Adam really thats not necessary" I said "oh corse it is you're my guest!" He chuckled oh stop doing that is so hot. I thought "well it's getting late" he said I'll show you the room." He pulled me up and we began to walk up the stairs. Here's your room he said. I looked down "Adam" I said getting serious "yeah? what's wrong (Y/N)?" "Um could you stay with me?" I said he lifted my head to look into his eyes he began to lean in and so did I then we met we were kissing! We soon pulled away and leaned our foreheads on each other's "I love you (Y/N)." "I love you too sky" "be my girlfriend?" He asked "of course" I went to bed happy for once, I found my place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Hey all my beautiful readers faces how are all of you guys doing? I'm doing good well I hope you'll enjoy my new Minecraft YouTubers x readers book! This was 1,197 words and I hope you enjoyed this is for when I don't have time to update poofless I'll make a oneshot for you guys!

Tyler: good oneshot babe I loved it!

Me: thanks babe *blushes* well guys I'll see you in the next oneshot!

Tyler: yeah I'll see you guys later *picks me up and walks away*

Me: put me down!!