SSundee

Tittle: Whiskey Lullaby
Song: Whiskey Lullaby: Brad Paisley

Warning: this oneshot is what I consider deep as fuck so make sure you have some tissues around you!
POV changes a couple times

(Ssundee POV) (play song)

Today I was coming back from deployment being in the military isn't easy. I miss (Y/N), oh do I miss that girl! Her beautiful (h/l) (h/c) and her eyes oh I could look into them forever! The taxi driver pulled into mine and (Y/N) driveway. I went to hand him the money but he greatly declined, "that wouldn't be necessary sir, thank you for your service!" I smiled and got out. I looked at my small little house happy to be home. I walked up to the door grabbing the key under the mat and unlocking the door that's when I heard some moaning. What is that! I dropped my bag and made my way upstairs. The noise was coming from our room, I opened the door to see my best friend and my girlfriend of 4 years having sex. I cleared my throat (Y/N) stood up and put some clothes on. "Ian it's not what it looks like! I love you! Please don't leave me!" I walked out the door into a bar down the road.

She put him out like a burnin' end of a midnight cigarette.
She broke his heart he spent his whole life tryin' to forget.
But he never could get drunk enough to get her of his mind until tonight.

"I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!" I yelled slamming my fist on the counter at the bar I stood up and walked out the door and on my way to my house "she's all I had, and now she's gone." I whispered to myself. Flashbacks of what happened during my deployment went through my head my brother was killed I got let out early because of that. I was even going to propose to her! Then that popped into my head it's been about a month since that happened. (Y/N) was trying to get me to talk to her but I just ignored her I was making myself ever worse! I was going to do it today to get this pain over with!

He put that bottle to his head and pulled the trigger and he finally drank away her memory.
Life is shot but this time it was bigger then the strength he had to get up off his knees.

(No ones POV)

He was dead they found him face down in his bed with a note

We found him with his face down in the pillow with a note that said I'll love her till I die.
And we buried him beneath the willow and the angels sang a "Whiskey Lullaby"
La la la la la la la, la la la la la la la.

The towns people buried him beneath the great willow tree and listened to the angles sing.

((Y/N) POV)

The rumors were everywhere he had indeed killed himself and I blame myself every second of the day about it! I can't believe I did that to him! The thought that I killed my lover, my soulmate, and my best friend. Once again I walked into the bar down the road and got my usual A whiskey. "I don't think I can take much more of this." I said quietly.

The rumors flew but nobody new how much she blamed herself for years and years, she tried to hide the whiskey on her breath
She finally drank her pain away a little at a time but she never could get drunk enough to get him off her mind.
until tonight

I sat in my bed hugging a picture of him oh how I missed his hugs, kisses, the way he loved me I just miss him so much! I looked over and saw something shiny. I took the shirt that was placed on top of it and saw it was the answer to my problem it was a gun. I picked it up and examined it I was all ready for this to end I laid face down in my pillow and pulled the trigger.

She put the bottle to her head and pulled the trigger and she finally drank away his memory.
Life is short but this time it was bigger.
Then the strength she had to get up off her knees.

(No ones POV)

She was found a couple days later by her mother. She was clinging on to a picture of him. She never stopped loving him like he never stopped loving her!

We found her with her face down in the pillow. Clinging to his picture for dear life
We laid her next to him beneath the willow. while the Angels sang a whiskey lullaby
La la la la la la la, la la la la la la la, la la la la la la la, la la la la la la la

On that night there were two stars the shined the brightest that told us that they are happy with each other and forgave each other. They soon came to be a story everyone got to hear even if you were to young. The story truly did end happy we guess.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sniff* hello all my beautiful reader faces I sorry if that hit you in the feels! We anyways I'm super tired and u really wanted to get this out for you! So I hope you enjoy! So go ahead and hit that vote button! Also don't forget to drop some request I'll do the pack, old team crafted, any Minecraft YouTuber you guys want! I love all you guys and I'll see you guys in the next oneshot byeeeee!
-Gracie 😘💙