Chapter 18 - New Life/ Feelings?

2 Years Later.

Atlanta,Georgia

REGENE

Im 20 Now.I've Been Doing Very Well These Past 2 Years.I Mean I Miss Roc More Than You Can Imagine But I Just Have To Face The Fact he's Gone. But Dont Think Im Going To Forget My First Baby! Me And Rhima Got A House In Atlanta. Yeah We're Living Togetheer Now. But Hey She's My # 1 Bitch. Oh And I Can't Forget Ray. He Lives With Us Too. Every Since Roc Died We've Been Getting Closer And Closer By The Day. He's Like My Guy Bestie :D I Know Your Thinking "Why Is He Living With 2 Women?" Well....BECAUSE HE CAN! But Its Cool.Prince,Prodigy And Bailey? They All Got out Of Jail Some Months ago But Their Still In California. But Word Is Bailey And Prod Got The Hook Up!  Haha. But Atleast They All Don't Have To Worry About That Gang Stuff Any More.

"Aha! Ray! AHHHH!" I Yelled.

Ray Had Thrown Me Over His Shoulder And Started Spinning Me Around.

"Say Please"

"NO!" i Yelled Kicking And Laughing.

Then He Threw Me On the Couch And Started Tickling Me. HELL NAW I HATE THAT SHIT!

"AHHHHH RAY STOP TICKLING ME!" 

"Then say please!" he said again.

"Ok P-ple-ease!!" I said through laughter.

He Playfully Slapped Me And Stopped. "Yeah you better"

"Shutup!" i said kicking his butt.

"haha,But anyways guess what?" ray asked sitting next to me on the couch.

I was Still Breathing Kind Of Hard "What?"

He Looked Around To Make Sure No One Was Listein Even Though There Wasn't And He Leaned Over And Whispered In My Ear. "I Have A Surprise"

"what?!" I said excitedly.

I Love Surprises.

"Come on and cover your eyes" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me though the house and leading me out the door.

RAY

The suprise is that Bailey,Prince And Prodigy flew out here to visit us for a whole week. she's gonna love it.

I Walked Her Out The Door And Told Her To Uncover Her Eyes.

"Ok uncover your eyes"

She took her hands down and they soon turned wide.

"OH MY GOODNESS HOW DID YOU GUYS..WHAT?!" she screamed as she ran to them and hugged them.

Bailey laughed. "We're staying the whole week"

"wow! we're gonna have fun!" regene said jumping up.

"Damn girl you acting like your a kid having your first slumber party" Prodigy said.

Regene Jumped On Him from The Front and Wrapped Her Leggs around Him. "I Know I Just Miss Yall!"

He hugged her And dropped Her down. "Yeah we miss yo ass too"

I Watched As regene talked and laughed with them and i dont know why but i was attracted to her? I dont know why,but i've been having some feelings for her. its something about her,but im not going to say anything about it because it might ruien the friendship,so ill just keep it to myself...or should i tell her? i dont know.

*

*

*

3 hours later 9:25

"Ok bailey i dare you to do the nastiest thing to any one in here other then prodigy. but not TOO nasty." I dared baliey.

We where bored so we was played a lil game of truth or dare.

Bailey looked at prodigy. "im sorry boo you know i cant back out of a dare,im not a punk"

"Just dont do too much,save it for me :) " prodigy said.

She laughed then looked at me then princeton. "umm"

"bailey you dont have to" regene said.

"Oh girl fuck that im not a punk" she said getting up and walking over to princeton. "iight prince lemme get this shit out the way"

And With That She Moved Princeton's hands off his lap.

"whoa hol' up girl" he said.

"shh" bailey said and slowly unzipped his pants.

"oh my gosh" regene said lowly.

I could see the angry look in prodigy's eyes.

Next Thing You know Baileyy had Her Hands In Prince's Pants Rubbing His "FRIEND"

Prince Was Biting His Lip To Keep From Groaning I Could tell.

Then Prod Spoke Up. *CLEARS THROAT LOUDLY*"WELL OKAY thats enough bae"

Then She Pulled Her Hand Out Leaving Princeton Stunned.

"Well Damn Girl" I said Scratching my head.

Regene Shook her Head. "wow"

Princeton Zipped And Buckled his Pants Back Up.

Bailey Got Up And Went To The Bath rooom I Guess to wash Her Hands?

But When She Got BAck We Continued Our Game And Did Some More Shit That Night And Then We Where All Where Sleep.

REGENE

tonight was fun with the friends but soon we where all sleep but i was woken up by the front door opening.

I lifted my head up to see Rhima walking in. "ughhh hey?" i said in a slepy voice.

"oops im sorry boo i didnt mean to wake you and when did they get here?!" she asked looking at everyone passed out around the living room as if we just had a party.

"Oh they're visiting for the whole week" i said rubbing my eyes. "where were you?"

"I was at work,that stupid ass job has an un organized working shift,ugh" she said rolling her eyes.

"well,sorry? what time iis it?" 

She looked at her phone. "2:35" she said. "well you can go back to sleep im going to shower"

I nodded my head and before you knew it i was gone...

............................................................

Hope yall liked this story MIGHT end soon but im not sure how soon but please vote comment share and fan THANKS! (sorry for any mistakes)