His newly founded love. Part 2.

Tom "have you decided, what we are doing, i mean what we are?"
Rob "well, let's discuss the facts here?
I have a girlfriend who i love dearly and i have a you, who has made me experience thing i never thought i would enjoy, does that help?"
Tom chuckling "not really mate...
Okay what about this, this is my favourite quote thats not Shakespeare crazy i know!!!! 'If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second' ( - Johnny Depp)
I dunno if that helps you at all but all i feel i need to say if that i think I've fallen for you downey, and about 6 weeks ago before i met you i was pretty sure i was, am AM straight but I'm starting to have my doubts. Im want a relationship with you in the near future but if you decide you never want too see me again that's understandable."
Rob "this is crazy what I'm about to say and do but i like you too tom. A LOT. Im willing to give this a shot as long as we go slow because this is gonna be a difficult time for me and I'm sure you too. Also I'm gonna tell (Y/N). Tonight to get it over and done with if we are really gonna do this."
Tom "oh my god, of corse I'm willing and if you need time then thats fine, I will support you through anything and everything!!"
Rob "okay then lets do this"

Thank god for food!! Thank god for Thomas William Hiddleston!! Thinking about him and me gives me goosebumps, i dread tonight though. I truly hope (y/n) will understand once she has cooled down!

Tom "do you wanna go look in a few more shops before we head back out of town?"
Rob "sure"

Rob "Tom what do you think of this shirt? Can you come in the changing room a sec and see what you think?"
Pulling the curtain open, tom steps in takes one look at you. "You look stunning" leaving me blushing. When do I ever blush!?
He grabs hold of collar, leaning forwards toward me, smashing our lips together. Nibbling at his bottom lip, i run my hands down to his torso, he's so ripped. Looks like I'm gonna have to work out (GREAT!)
Leaving my sore lips he goes down to my neck sucking lightly, letting out a small moan, tom shhhhh's me (barstard)
Tom "we can't be caught, so you need to shhhh's" tom said smirking at me.
He goes sucking at my neck, so I decided to pay him back, I realise he had a growing bulge, i put my hands on top of the fabric, growling at me, i only smirk and do it again earning myself a proper moan this time.
Mimicking his voice i quote "we can't be caught, so you need to sh..."
Smashing his lips against mine again, I'm guessing only to shut me up considering he rolled his eye, apparently he's the king at eye rolling!
Tom "come on, I can't take this anymore, I'm gonna jump you now, if we don't stop but I want to wait until you have broken up with (Y/N).
Rob "so do i, come on lets get a move on.
So you like the shirt right" *smirks
Tom "oh the shirt is dreadful"
Rob "perfect"