Chapter 2

Skye's POV

I kept walking toward the middle of the field. I knew I was different but jeez. Cut me some slack. They were looking at me in awe and in shock. I saw Parker looking at me and if I were in human form, my face would have looked like a tomato.

I stopped and I turned to face Josh. He was already looking at me. We both got ready. Coach blew his whistle. Josh came running toward me but I kept my ground. I prepared myself for a high jump. I bent my hindlegs.

"What are you doing Skye go!" Coach yelled. I didn't listen. Once Josh got close enough, I jumped and used my hindlegs to kick near his throat. I ended up doing a backflip. I turned around to face him. I could see him flying back. Then, he landed on his side. Ouch that's gotta hurt.

"Damn. She got him good." One of the guys said. I heard a lot of guys agree with him.

Josh got up and started running back over to me again. He jumped up with all of his legs extended. I slid under him though and while he was barely landing, I was already running over to him. I caught him by surprise. I tackled him down to the ground. I put my front paws toward where his shoulders would be.

We need you now, Skye. My Beta, Kyler, called me.

I lifted my head to look at Coach. I sent him the thought trought the pack mindlink: I am needed for pack buisness. I won't be long. He looked at me and nodded. I started running into the forest. I would have to come back for my clothes though.

What's wrong? I asked Kyler.

They're here. We think that he has a new tartget. He answered.

Who is it? I questioned.

You. He answered

Why me?

I think that he's going after the Alpha bloodline. We can't let him kill you. C'mon they are waiting for us. He informed me.

It took us about 5 min. to meet up with the pack. We made a plan and we started running toward the scent. We got closer and closer. Within a couple min. the bloodsucker was right in front of us.

"Hello Skye. Nice to see you...again." Phillip said. He's the one who killed my father. I despise him.

Because I am the Alpha of the pack, I can communicate with anything that's a different species through a special mindlink called Calguring

What do you want? I sent him.

"Oh nothing. I just came to...talk" He said like he was figuring out what he was trying to figure out what to say.

We both know that it's not that easy. I sent him

"It could be. Well more like you scream and I rip your flesh out."

Not in a million years

"You want to bet on that?"

Go ahead. Try. Nothing is stoping you and yet you haven't tried to kill me.

"At least you know I could kill you with the snap of my fingers"

Tell me, why haven't you?

"Well since you keep bugging me about it, I guess I will." he said then attempted to scare me by jumping right in front of me. The others jumped on him long enough to bite a branch of a tree. The guys held him still and i stabbed the peice of the wood into his heart.

Okay. You go back to school. We'll handle it from here. Kyler said. And with that I trotted off back to my clothes. I got dressed and when I came back, I could tell it was a different group of people.

"Go to your second class Carter. Did you take care of what you needed to?" he yelled to me. I nodded my head and jogged to the bathroom. I changed into my good clothes. I started walking towards my second period:

Alpha History

This class is going to be simple. When I was younger my father always told me stories of my ancestors. Of course they are still alive but they have gone seperate ways. Anyways, I found the class easily and walked in.

I am sorry. I was busy with finding my father's killer. I sent to the teacher. I took my seat.

"That's okay. Is he dead?" she asked. This teacher is a woman. She know about shape-shifters and wants to be one, but can't.

I nooded my head once. The whole class was looking at me. I don't like drawing attention.

"As I was saying class, the most recent Alpha was Michael Carter and now our current Alpha is Ms. Skye Carter." She said gesturing her hand toward me. The whole class looked at me and some of them howled, wolf whistled, or even shouted my name. And I slightly blushed, happy that they like me as the Alpha!

Thank you all for reading! Love you all! You guys are amazing. The picture on the side is of Kyler. Once again I love you guys! Keep reading and keep voting! -CalmYourHoranMoan <3