4 telling them

No one's pov
Maddie looked at liv shocked. "You're gay?" Maddie asked. "Yes... I'm sorry." Liv said as a tear came down her cheek. She was afraid that Maddie wouldn't support her. She was upset scared sad mad. But then "liv what is wrong. I support you. But you have to tell Riley." Maddie said. "Noooo." Liv replied. "At least tell her your gay!" Maddie said. "Fine." Liv said. They walked into there room to find everyone watching Riley and ally's show pretty little liars. "So the dude at the end is A?" Luke asked. "Yes now shut up!" Ally said. "Ok so Emily is gay, Hanna likes the computer guy, aria likes the teacher, and spencer likes Toby?" Austin asked. "Yes now shut the hell up!" Riley yelled. Liv and Maddie just laughed at there comments but when austin mentioned Emily being gay made Liv nervous. "Riley can I talked to you for a second?" Liv asked. "Yeah Liv! Be right back Luke." Riley said swarming out of his arms. Riley grabbed Liv's hand which made her blush. They walked out of the door. "Ok Livy! What did you want to talk about?" Riley asked. Liv blushed at the nick name Riley gave her. "Riley. There is no easy way to say this but. I'm gay." Liv said. Riley looked at Liv shocked. "You don't support me. I'm sorry. Now you don't want me as a friend. I'll just go now. I knew you would-" Liv got cut off by Riley. "Liv! I support you. I still want you as a friend!! Don't say sorry! I love you as much as I love Maddie, Emma, ally, Austin, Donnie, and Luke!" Riley said. Liv was happy and upset at the same time. She was happy that Riley supported her but she was upset that she didn't love her the same way the Liv did. "Riley. I hope that this isn't weird but can I kiss you to see if I do really like girls or if it's all in my head?" Liv asked. She knew that she liked girls but she needed an excuse to kiss Riley. "I guess. Let me just tell Luke and see what happens. If he doesn't want me too then I'll break up with him. He should trust me! Right?" Riley asked. "He should." Liv said. Riley ran back inside. "Luke. I have to kiss Liv." She whispered in his ear. "Ok. But let's break up just in case you feel anything with Liv and you know don't love me anymore." Luke said. "Thank you Luke." Riley said. Riley kissed Luke. When they pulled apart Luke asked "what was that for?" "For being there!" Riley ran back out. "Ready Liv?" Riley asked. "Ready as I'll ever be. And before I kiss you. Riley I really like you and I hope this doesn't change our friendship." Liv said. "It won't."Riley said. Then...

Sorry this chapter was short like me. I am pretty short. That is one of the reasons I get picked on. I don't like getting picked on. I get cyber bullied. I get beat up sometimes. They tell me I'm worthless. Any way that is a secret that I keep with you. Please don't tell anyone. Anyway what do you think will happen next? Will they kiss? Will someone stop them? Emmas dress for the next chapter is at the top.