Untitled Part 2

Pokémon Trio

Catching their First Pokémon

Benny's POV

We biked along route 1 until we reached the grass. We had never been into the wilderness before. Wild Pokémon could be roaming in the long grass, we would never know.

"We shouldn't risk damaging or dirtying our bikes. Storm clouds are approaching so I suggest we run quickly and take shelter in Viridian City before coming back here to route 1 and seeing if we can catch any Pokémon," Davis explained as Mei and I nodded in agreement.

Making our way through the tall grass, a rattata jumped at us and attempted to attack us. I immediately flinched back, scared of the fierce Pokémon.

After a short while of nothing happening, I opened one eye to see the rattata looked exactly like me, scared and frightened. I blinked. Didn't this rattata try to attack us a second ago?

"The rattata seems to be mimicking you," Mei suggested, glancing between me and the rattata and seeing the resemblance. Davis shook his head in disagreement. "What do you have in mind then Davis?"

Nah, not worth mentioning but it seems that Benny had altered the feelings and thoughts of that rattata. Davis' thoughts somehow seeped into my mind. I gasped in disbelief.

Davis' mouth DID NOT MOVE. His thoughts entered our own minds like a message! I glanced at Mei and she looks as if she saw a ghost. I take it she heard it too.

"Whoa, Davis. What did you do?" I muttered and he stared back at me, confused. Mei and I stared at each other. He didn't know about the thought message?

"I just thought that-"I cut him off and finished his sentence off for him.

"Benny had altered the feelings and thoughts of that rattata?" He gasped in disbelief. He was in deserving of some explaining and so were me and Mei. "You sent us your thoughts somehow!"

"Yeah, your thoughts were sent to us like a message," Mei declares while Davis is still in a state of confusion.

"I think we should get going to viridian city before that storm comes. We can solve this later!" Davis begins to run ahead, his feet sucking on the moist mud underneath the tall grassy plain.

I begin to chase after him with Mei at a steady pace. The rattata was following me and I didn't mind since I had to worry about getting to viridian.

Soon enough, the storm poured down heavily, splashing onto the now small swamp of water and mud.

We were approaching the Viridian city Pokémon centre, a huge blast of thunder and lightning struck down onto the ground followed by loud sparrow cries and a louder PIKACHU cry.

We entered the centre soaking wet and confused. How could a Pikachu create such powerful lightning and who owned it?

We got out a Pokedex and it responded: "A mere Pikachu can produce thousands of volts and watts from stray bolts of lightning and getting charged from something else like machines."

Suddenly, Ash, looking half dead, was drenched and injured. He carried a Pikachu softly and carefully in his arms. "Please, take care of Pikachu! He needs treatment now!"

Nurse Joy took it in for treatment immediately with her assistant Chansey. Ash waited in the emergency treatment waiting room. I glanced at Davis and Mei to see if they want to talk to him.

They nodded and we approached him, trying to engage a conversation. "What happened to Pikachu?" Davis asked, curious.

"A bunch of spearow began to target us during the storm. I tried to protect Pikachu from them but he jumped over me, got power from a stray bolt and took all of them down. He and I were severely injured," Ash looked downward, worried for his Pokémon.

"You got Pikachu as a starter Pokémon?" Davis asked, confused. Ash nodded. "We got Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander." We let out our Pokémon for the first time to let them stretch.

Mei's POV

Aw! Benny! Make him feel better! Change his feelings!

"Whoa. Who was that?" I ask, glancing around. Everyone stared at me like I was out of my mind. "I heard a thought message!"

"A thought message?" Ash asked and we filled him in on what's been going on. He glanced between us and thought intently. "I always thought you guys were strange and resembled each other."

"What was the message?" Benny asked and I gave him what I heard. "Did you know who made the message and why I heard it?" Benny shrugged his shoulders.

Benny then looked down at his shoulder to see the rattata tapping his shoulder. "It was you?" He asked rattata and it nodded. WHOA. I heard a rattata's thoughts? WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?

-End-

We now know that:

Benny can alter emotions and thoughts

Davis can give thoughts

Mei can read thoughts

Hope you enjoyed! Leave likes, views and comments if you enjoyed! I hope for feedback and I'll make more parts of this book soon!