Chapter 1

"Run Becky run!" I heard my sister yell accross the street. "Becky run faster!" She was trying to catch up to me, but she wasn't nearly as fast. "Ella! Go home right away and tell mama what happend! I love you so much"
"I love you too Becky!"
No matter how hard i kicked and punched, nothing happend. He was still holding on to me as tight as a 20 size too small bra holds on to your boobs!
I got thrown into a trunk of a car. It went from light to dark in s blink of an eye. Not only could i not see, but i couldn't breathe well either. His trunk smelt like a musty old barn.
I started to slam on the top of the car, hoping that someone could hear me, but nothing happend. I looked around for any sharp objects or for something i could get a hold of to help me in the situation. All i found was a stupid old minute phone that was probably out of minutes.
I grabbed the phone carelessly and dialed the numbers "911" hoping that it would work.
Great. This thing is a piece of shit and im never getting out if here. No wonder he threw this phone back here, because its trash. Just like me.
At school, i get called emo trash and shit. Like bruh if you keep callin me emo i will fuck you up. I typically dont wear all black, but I occasionally wear black. I walk around school with my head phones in blasting pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens, bring me to the horizon, falling in reverse, and black veil brides. Those are my favorite bands of all times. No one can ever stop me from loving them as much as i do. And ladys, back off because kellin quinn is mine, and we are married. You may only know me as Becky Adams, but i am also Becky Quinn.
I also have blue hair and a nose piercing. I am 13 years old and currently in 8th grade.
The phone started ringing. About 10 seconds later, a dispatcher said "911 whats your emergency?"
"Hello my name is Becky Adams and im calling to report that i have been kidnapped!!"
"Do you know where you are at all? Can you see anything?"
"The last place i was in was the joshua park, and no i cant see a thing"
"Do you know what type of car it is?"
"I think its a blue mustang with a white stripe down the middle"
"Thank you. We are sending officers to look for you Becky. Dont worry it will be okay. Ok so what i want you to do hun is feel around the best you can for anything you think could help you. Name anything you find"
"Umm well" i flashed the small phone light around so i could see  "i see a few things. They look lime bunch of old tapes, newspapers, and OUCH!"
"Becky whats wrong? Becky??"
"I found a knife" i said with an unsteady voice.
"Ok Becky what i want you to do is take that knife and try to find where the car trunk closes"
"Ok found it" i said while wiping the blood off my finger from when i cut myself on the knife.
"Now i want you to dig the knife into the crease and try and pop it up. Now be careful because that knife might not be strong enough so it might break off and hit you. So please be careful"
"Ok."
"Is anything happening?"
"Nope. It wont budge" i said trying to hold back the tears.
All of a sudden the phone went black. I couldnt hear the dispatcher talking anymore. CRAP! THE PHONE RAN OUT OF MINUTES! WHAT DO I DO NOW?!
I just layed there hopelessly, hoping for help.

AUTHORS NOTE
hey guys so im starting to write this new book because i like it better than my other ones lmao so hope you enjoy the first chaper! im either gonna publish the second chapter tonight or tomorrow after school :)