The end or is it?

Firstly i just wanna apologies of how much of a jerk I was, Kwix was taking control of my mind and wattpad and she was just not feeling like updating, on the other hand Xel had ideas about the story. I am so sorry if this chapter wasn't good. Thanks for reading
-Kwix and Xel

(Song- The script (night core) I hope you enjoy the song, it took me a while to find a nightcore breakeven that would work. Stupid wattpad)

Chica
I ran, I ran untill I reached Foxy's room, I was panting like crazy, I couldn't let them find me.
I suddenly heard a scream.
'Crud' I immediately thought. Oh my god please tell me Foxy is okay.
The door started to pound

"Chica, Chica are you there?"
Bonbon whispered through the door lock.

I needed to hide but It was too late, the door bursted open.

"No wear to hide now, my pretty."
Chi crackled.

"No please guys! You don't understand! Foxy is a good guy! And I love him."
I felt warm tears stream down my face.

Bonbon and Chi's emotions didn't change. The heartless toys grabbed me by my arms. I hesitated.

"Stop struggling! We've already won anyway." She laughed

"No please!"
I tried to move out of their lock but I couldn't.
They dragged me across the floor like a puppet.

They dropped me on the top of the stairs where I could see what was happening.
Freddy was dead. Bonnie was crying. Foxy was shocked.

"Foxy?" I cried.

"CHICA?"
He smiled

We ran up to eachother sharing a tight hug.

"Did they hurt you?" He said.
"No did they hurt you?" I replied.
"Who cares?" He began to cry
"I do." I smiled.

His eyes began to drip, I kissed away his tears but our moment of happiness soon faded away. I let go of Foxy and walked up to Bonnie. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I am so sorry."
I whispered.

Chi, Bonbon and Roxie where devastated,  Bonnie carried Freddy in his arms with the help of the toys, They walked out the door.

Before leaving Bonnie turned his head.
"I forgive you. Both of you."
The door slammed.

Our checks where red and sticky from tears, Foxy walked up to me to comfort me.
Our noses touched.

"Look into my eyes Chica."
He said
I did what he said. His eyes where so beautiful I wanted to kiss him.

"I was locked up because I can't be trusted,
Im a time-bomb waiting to explode, there when I killed Freddy was me going boom. You can't always trust me."

"I don't care." I whispered
"If I can't be with you then I won't be with anyone, rather be isolated."

I felt him going hot. He lifted my chin up to kiss him, we where both crying, I could feel his cheeks touch mine. His lips where pressed onto mine.
I wish it lasted forever but I slowly pulled away.
We loved each other. No deniel.
We lived together as a couple, I have no clue how the rest of our story goes but as long as I'm with him.
Im fine.

The end
Hey you want and after story?
Just say in the comments ^_^
-Kwixel