Why he called me

Chapter 2

~ Oriane's POV ~

A person jumping on my bed and hitting me with a pillow awakened me. I opened one eye and saw Camille laughing her head off. I decided to pretend to fall back asleep and so then she would start hitting me with the pillow. As she started hitting me again, i took the pillow and I started hitting her too. This ended up in a huge pillow fight and there were feathers everywhere. 

Then Camille stop, looking at the feathers and said "THESE ARE MADE OUT OF BABY BIRDS !" she quoted it from Madagascar, it's one of her fav movies, she just can't stop watching them. This is why I love her so much, she's just different in her own way. 

I just started laughing. Then I remembered that I had to call Luke back, so I took my phone and dialed his number. 

*ring ring, ring ring* gosh I was so nervous just talking to him over the phone. 

"Hello ?" he said 

"Hey, it's Oriane ! Why did you call me yesterday ?" I just wanted to know the answer so bad 

"Ohh yeah ..."

"WHO IS IT ? IS IT LUKKEEEYYY !!" Camille yelled cutting off what Luke was about to say.

"Shut up !" I told her

"So I was saying ..." Luke told me on the other end

"Yes, so why did you call me yesterday ?" I asked impatiently 

"Oh yeah sorry that was an accident sorry" he said

I was soo surprise; I thought he was going to say that he's coming to Sydney and spending a week here with me. But no. It was just an accident ! I should really stop imagining the perfect life when it's never going to be. 

"Are you ok ?" he asked as i didn't respond for like 10 secs

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be ?" I pretended to be happy

"Ok ! See ya later" He said 

"Bye" I said sadly and hanged up

I knew that my life will never, ever get better.