At the concert

Chapter 5

~ Camille’s POV ~

When we arrived at the concert, I paid the taxi, took our CD and jumped out of the taxi. We were all sooo excited and everyone was screaming even though Justin wasn’t there.

We walked over to where the security guy was and asked him where the VIP line was. We walked over or more like power ran to where he pointed. We should normally be able to go in, in about 15 mins. I literally couldn’t wait and Oriane and I were just jumping up and down with excitement.

We started taking some selfies until the security guard opened the doors and the line started moving. We were one of the last people in the line but I guess we’ll still meet him soo that’s all that counts.

~ Oriane’s POV ~

The line started moving. OMGG I’m so freakkinngg excited; although I couldn’t see him yet. I was holding Camille by her arm and we walked into the M&G area slowly.

I had one earphone in my ear and the other one dangling down my neck. “That Power” by Justin was playing and I was kinda dancing around because that’s what I do when I get excited, I get all weird… whatever.

I started singing a bit while closing my eyes and dancing around. I heard Camille laughing and someone else. I quickly opened my eyes and saw Justin and her both looking at me and laughing. OMFG this is so embarrassing. JUSTIN FUCKING BIEBER was laughing at me and I didn’t even say hi or anything yet.

Of course I just standed there in embarrassment and looking like a complete idiot. Nice one Oriane, first time meeting Justin and you already made yourself look like a total retard.

“Hey beautiful, what’s your name ?” Justin said bringing me into a hug.

 DID HE JUST CALL ME BEAUTIFUL ? OMFG !!

 “Hi my name is Oriane” I answered shyly.

His face was just perfect. He had the most gorgeous hazel nut eyes I’ve ever seen and his lips, OMG I just wanted to kiss them.

We placed ourselves for the group pic and Justin was between Camille and I. He placed his soft lips on my cheeks and the guy took the pic.

I was probably blushing like crazing because he kissed me on the cheek but probs didn’t notice.

“Hey Justin, do you mind signing our CD for us please ?” Camille asked him.

He just nodded and signed them.

“Thanks Justin this means the world to us” I said.

“You’re welcome” he replied. 

As we were about to walk out, Justin pulled me by my arm which made me spin around to face him.

“Btw you’re so adorable when you blush” he smiled.

I just giggle and walked away.

---------- Half way during the concert ----------

I was screaming soo much that my throat was starting to hurt. I took a sip of water and heard Justin starting to sing “Be alright”. This was my favorite song because when my mum died, I would listen to it and it would make the pain go away.

I closed my eyes and listened to his angelic voice fill the theater. As he started singing the chorus, a tear rolled down my check and I quickly wiped it off.

I opened my eyes and saw Justin looking at me. He looked worried and he made a silly face and I laughed.

During the rest of the concert he would look at me to see if I was ok. I would just smile or put my thumbs up to tell him that everything was fine.

Once the concert was finished, Camille would not shut up about him looking at me. But I just told her that he did the same thing with the other fans too and it was no biggy.

As we walked out of the theater it was night outside which was pretty weird considering we arrived and it was still day.

“I’m just going to throw my bottle away, I’ll be back” I said and she nodded.

I was looking for a rubbish bin outside until I bumped into someone.

“Uhh sorry …” I said.

I didn’t get any reply. I looked up and saw him. OMFG I better get out of here.

It was that creep that I saw early today and the theme park. What the actual fuck was he doing here.

I walked away as fast as I could and heard his steps behind me. I started running real fast and so did he. I then felt him grab me by my wrist and pull me back.

I started screaming as loud as I could. He tightened his grip around my wrist, which was painfully pinching me. 

“Listen you little bitch, if you don’t shut up I’ll hurt you” he whispered and I felt his strong breath heating my neck.

Who the fuck does he think he is ? No way I was going to shut up, I needed help.

“HELP ME, PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME !!” I screamed as loud as possible.

I then felt this sting on my cheek as I fell to the ground. He had just slapped me across the cheek Justin kissed me.

He then started kicking me in the stomach as hard as he could. I couldn’t hold on anymore, the pain was just out of my mind. All I remember after that was blacking out.