Baby Jada

Danielle's POV
3:45 am
Jack and I we in bed sleeping and I feel sharp pains in my stomach. It hurt so bad I woke up out of my sleep. I shake Jack to wake him up "Jack wake up" I say "What's wrong babe" he says half sleep. "I'm having contractions" I say and he immediately wakes up and goes to get Kimmy. Kimmy grabs the bags and Jack lifts me up bridle style and takes me to the car. We get in the car and drive off.
We arrived at the hospital and they put me in a wheelchair and wheel me to a room.
_______________________
6 hours later
"Ms. Mason you are 10 centimeters dilated time to push." . I push five times and little Jada Kristien is here. I am so happy to be a mom it's unbelievable. They clean her off and give her to me.  "She's beautiful" Jack says "we make gorgeous babies" I say looking down at my baby girl. Just then the door opens. I see someone who I never wanted to see again.....My mom. "Hi Danielle" she says "what are you doing here Jennifer(her mom name)" I say shielding Jada. "I came to see my granddaughter and I have some news" "what kind of news" I say worried "your father is in jail for the next 5 years without bail" she says and I start crying. "Babe it's ok" Jack says hugging me. "Danielle is he the father" my mom asks "yea" "can I hold her" "sure" I say handing Jada to my mom.
_____________________
We spent the rest of the night catching up with each other and spending time together. I'm so happy. I have my mom back in my life and a new baby girl. Everything is falling into place