Jason

3 months later
Today I'm at the grocery store with Jack and Jada. Right now were in the the ice cream isle. "Jack I'm gonna go get some diapers  for Jada" I say to Jack "ok we'll be right here" he says and I walk to the baby isle. I walk toward the Pampers and grad a box then I see someone I'm terrified of....Jason "hey Danielle you thought I forgot about the money you and your boyfriend Jack owe me for those seven bags of weed $50" he says walking closer and closer to me. "I don't have any money Jack has all of it" I say scared "wait why do you need diapers did you have a baby" he gasps and I nod "well I'll have to pay you guys a surprise visit" he smirks and walks away. Jason is a big drug dealer with lots of people who work for him. He's not afraid to kill anyone or anything I saw him kill this man infront of his kids. He shows no mercy. We used to be really good friends when we where younger. Now he scares me. When we were eight he toke me and Kimmy into the woods for a walk and he brought his paint ball gun he got for Christmas. He shoot all these birds and squirrels. The animals where only injured but then he gave both of us a big rock and said "put it out of its misery" we where both scared so we did it. Now he sells drugs to people.
I walk back to Jack and Jada "we got everything let's go" he said and we went home. Jason is not going to lay a finger on my daughter. "Jack I saw Jason" I say "what did he do to you". " Nothing he just wants his money or he'll pay us a surprise visit" "well he's not gonna touch either of you".