Chapter one: I love a good jump.

I tugged the short flimsy material, to at least make it cover my butt. The dress I’m wearing is by DN21, the hot and new designer that every fame craved celebrity are dying to wear. The whole dress itself is cute, flowy and shimmering. The high heels, I’m wearing with dainty straps and an outrageously high heel is uncomfortable to walk in. Taking off my heels, I leaped toward a roof edge. With high heels dangling  in one hand, I gracefully swung my legs over the roof ledge.

     Sitting on the ledge I can see the whole city from here. My brother would kill me if he sees me doing a stunt like this. I looked to my right; I can see the roof top I jumped from to get this view. It stand about 20 feet below me, easy peasy. 

     Tying my hair in a braid, I leaned my head back and felt the warm sunlight on my skin. A smile blossomed on my lip it’s a really nice day outside. I’m glad we had a photo-shoot outdoors, but the sound of yelling and obscenities screeched my good day to a halt. What the f-ck? Right below me, in an alley I found the source. A dozen teenagers surround a guy. This looks to be a gang fight, more like a jump though. Interesting, I did not bring popcorn, it’s a shame. I leaned in closer, grinning from ear to ear. Oh, boy.

     The bronze hair colored guy in the center looks completely at ease. Cocky, dumbass. The gang that surround him is name Blood Red, as in the color you will be covered in after their done. I dated their leader once, but he was an ass. So I dumped him.

     “Well, well look who we got here. You think you’re a player huh? There is no way you’re going to get out of here alive. You got the balls to hit on my girl,” Jeon said.

     The bronze smirked, yupe, I was right, cocky. “Sorry, your girl? Well she seemed to enjoy my company this morning and last night.”

     Oh, snap. I almost giggled, if I weren’t so close to the scene.

    Things happened in a blur, Jeon has a brown belt in karate. Only one degree down from a black belt. Jeon reached out and had the blonze’s collar in his grip. Shifting his weight he twisted and threw  bronze to a concrete wall, but  blonze seemed to have some skills of his own.

    Using his leg to maneuver a body flip, he ended up behind Jeon and on top one of his subordinate. Hmp, I can do better. The subordinate groaned under the unexpected weight, but the sound was lost, as chaos descended after. In one minute flat, Jeon is left with only two people. Everyone else has been knocked unconscious.

     Even with his skill, the member’s left are martial artist. This is where the real battle begins. The lanky on the left rushed forward and aimed a punch toward Bronzie. Stupid move, his punch was far too wide, he left an opening to his whole body, if it were me, I would have aimed a punch to his gut as a counter attack. Bronzie did the same thing.

Good.

    The guy now lay on his side clutching his side, howling in pain. Lanky two was smart enough not to aim for a punch, instead he pulls out a switch blade.

    You got to be kidding me.

     Bronzie’s grin seemed to have grown wider.

     “Ya, you want to play with me too? Just making sure, I only like girls. You won’t do.” Things happened in a snap-shot.

Blink

     Bronzie kissing lanky two on the cheek.

Blink

     Lanky two laying in his puddle of blood, at Bronzie’s feet. Bronzie grinned in his hand he twirled the switchblade at amazing speed. Cocky his head to one side he said, “Say, did your “girlfriend” ever scream my name when you’re in bed together?”

     “You bastard.” Jeon leaned forward and cocked his elbow to Bronzie’s face. Blood spurted from the wound. Wiping blood from his face, Blondie aimed a kick- just then my phone rang.

Shit.