Chapter three: Somebody scream, "Rape!"

“Hey, this song.” The red head- dyed fake hair- cocked her head and smiled. “It’s Big Bang- High High!"

    And with a lot of annoying shrieks they went off on the dance floor. Shimming and over acting like cheap night ladies working in a dark alley. Rolling my eyes I made my way to the bar, “A coke please.”

    “I’ll have what she is having.” A guy sat next to me. Slightly scowling, I scanned the club trying to look for my brother and that jerk Hyeokon. They both waved good bye to me as soon as they saw the scantily dressed girls.

    “You been here long?” Raising an eye brow, I turned around to my male company. Is this guy hitting on me? I know I’m hot but come on! A lunatic this morning made me late for my job today. This is not working.

    I breathe a heavy sigh, turning to the side to face the guy. Oh, wait. Wtf. The guy is hot.

    Smiling I replied, “Not really,” tilting my head to the dance floor, where at the moment the crowd is going wild over a group of guys on the floor. I can’t see what they are doing, but probably hip hop. “Not a dance person, huh?”

    Shaking his golden bronze--the color schemese seems familiar--  hair he replied with a sly smile, “Not much of a party person.”

    Shrugging, he nodded his head and said, “I’m Yongguk.”

    “Hyung!”

    Oh shit.

    It is that weird bastard this morning. This time he has the most freaking adorable smile on his face. Ok, so I’m confused as heck. This weirdo is acting very weird.

    Slinging an arm around me, he smiled politely to Yongguk and said, “Yongguk Hyung, this is my yeo-chin (girlfriend).”

    Wait. What!

    Yongguk raised an eye-brow. But before I can kick Bronzie in his jewels again in front of Yongguk, somebody called him. Giving us a look as if to say, “Explain later.” He nodded and walked away to the stages.

    The music turned on even louder. People whooped and cheered to the pounding rhythm. Another popular band, The Cataracs- All You .

    I asked, “In what part of your teeny tiny mouse brain did you think we were dating?”

    Cocking his head to one side he smiled apologetically and motioned to his ears. He can’t hear me. Grinding my teeth I moved in closer and yelled, “Why did you call me your girl-friend!”

    I didn’t notice this earlier but his face split in a cute grin. With his lips to my ears he said,” Yah, noona (older women). Yongguk Hyun may not seem like it but he is a total player. Plus he likes his women really cute and young.” He looked me up and down, “The virtuous type.” That last line almost came in a sneer.

    “What are you implying you asshole?”

    A sly glint went over his boyish face. He leaned in a kissed me! No, not  a freaking peck on the check type but a full on kiss! Holy shit!

    “Zelo!”

    Removing his lips off my god-damn face, he smiled again in a really innocent way and said, “I have to go noona (older women). What you do know? You passed the test. A Vir-type. So cute.

    “I’m coming. Daehyun!”

    Daze, I think the asshole gave a small solute before heading off to the stage. The same direction Yongguk went.

    Give me a punk to kick his ass and I can do that. But-but a stupid play boy? This is turning into a some cliché love story. Ugehd.