Chapter 1: Lets meet the Geek

Eh-My-Gawd Can't believe i let Amber and her crew get into my fucking way again, I mean those Bitches can't keep their hands of my life. Their like dogs who never sleep, always sniffing out other people's businesses. Like, there was this onetime where she pushed me into the Bin. Oh it was the cafetria bin which was as horrible as the food being cooked in the school kitchen. I wanted to call her an asshole but my future boyfriend, Dylan, was standing there I mean right infront of me where I got pushed in the damp. 

The worst part of all, is her Crew  Nancy & Alicia.

Nancy is like the one who is scared of diseases, she thinks diseases led to uglyness and uglyness led to loneliness and that lonliness led to  dying alone (I don't blame her, she looks like one of Mac Donalds nuggets).

Alicia, was the dumb one, she was soo dumb she could hit a homerun at any cute boy she met.

 Amber was the most popular girl in school, the worst part of a her popularity is that if you ever got into her way or deny her you shall fiercly face the punishments. Oh and she's dating my future boyfriend, She did this just to snogg him infront of me.

You might be thinkin why the hell do I care about this Bitch?

Well, I don't . Its just that she own's many stuff which belong to me in terms of her being popular. Like first of all she has Nancy, who used to be my friend. No. Infact, My Bestfriend. She stole her because of my dad being so rich than her dad.

***********

There I was in the corridor  trying to ignore the fact that Amber was snogging Dylan, right In front of Me! I tried to act like i was cool with it (which i sooo was not). When I heard my self cry out 'OOOUCHH'.