Chapter 3: He loves me...He loves me NOT

You'd think that for someone so organized as me would have everything in a perspective, But No, things just don't work that way. 

Everything is complicated, My life, My brain Even, My Parents are complicated. Even though this is happening I will get my vengeance on Amber and show her what and how it feels like to get Embarrassed and to have a MESSED up life. 

**********FOLLOWING DAY*******

How Stupid Do I get?? I'm about to enter doom, How can i be late for Mrs Charlotte's Class...I have to make up an excuse for this. 

I reached the door of her class and thankfully she was busy writing on the board, Meaning i could sneak up to my seat.

So as i tiptoed..Guess who had to be a Bitch?? Amber !!! 

''Mrs Charlotte, Khloe just came in late'' 

Is it even possible for someone to be this Crucial?? 

''Miss Khloe....why are you late??'' 

''Well.......'' She interupted me even before i could talk.

''No answers needed.....Here go to the Detention room.'' Urgh i hate the way she gives out detention cards, As if they're some sort of invitation card. 

Then she asked ''Is there anyone who wants to join Khloe??'' 

Then Suddenly Dylan stood up and said ''Me'' Even the way he said ''me' was wayy comfoting than an angel guarding you.