Getting ready pt 2

A/N: I'M SO SORRY, DON'T KILL ME... I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW I WOULD WRITE THIS CHAPTER.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything except for Inika, Yuki and the plot.

AND WITHOUT ANY FURTHER ADO HERES THE CHAPTER...

Meanwhile with the boys...

There was an angry hanyo walking around around the living room in the mansion. His 'friends' just told him that his older half brother, Sesshomaru, just signed a up for a competition with 'Sailor Senshi'.

"WHY COULDN'T YOU TELL ME????" Inuyasha yelled...He was SO mad. He couldn't keep his cool

"Cuz we knew you would say no" Miroku said calmly. He couldn't see why Inuyasha so mad, Sesshomaru did a good thing.

"BUT YOU CAN'T JUST GO UP TO THEM AND OFFER THEM A COMPETITION" Inuyasha said. He had a perfect plan and they just messed it up.

"You better shut up dog breath your hurting EVERYONE'S ears" Kouga said, eating a bad of chips while watching TV. (He was watching Naruto).

"No you better shut up ya mangy wolf"

Sesshomaru got up and left the room. He couldn't handle any more yelling. Yuki was too busy on social media to listen to Inuyasha. Naraku was trying to finalize the songs for the competition. He just shook his head in annoyance.

"Don't you want them to remember?" Naraku said

"Of course I do but not like this" Inuyasha said calmly. He was still angry but he kept his cool.

"So then keep quiet and stop complaining" Sesshomaru said coming in to the room. He thanked God that Inuyasha wasn't yelling any more.

Inuyasha wanted to say something but decided not to. He didn't want to start a fight right now.

"And plus its a great plan. We go on stage, preform, talk to the band and make them remember little by little"
Miroku said getting up from the sofa and walking to the mini fridge to get Pepsi.

No one said anything for a little while other then Kougas occasional laugh. He WAS watching Naruto.

Few minutes later Naraku said "OK let's get this show on the road"