TROUBLEMAKER

Chapter I – troublemaker

Zayns p.o.v

There she goes again.. her head held high a microphone in her hand. I don’t want to but somehow i am drawn to her. I stare at her and she looks at me. A knowing smirk forms on her face like she knows how torn I am inside. She walks past me, going to get her hair and makeup done for her first ever performance as a contestant on the show. As she walks I find it difficult to even tear my gaze from her. She was perfect, every single thing about her spelt beauty. Her brown curly hair fell to her shoulders, her hazel eyes held so much truth almost like staring into them could reveal heaven. Her plump lips in that smirk oh how much I’d like to kiss them. Her neck long and beautiful like a swan. Her collarbones so prominent, enhancing her grace tenfold. That tattoo on her neck which read “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” showed her spirit. How tough she was. Her breasts they were the perfect size. Her hip bones peeking out of her crop top. And the way those denim shorts stopped at her thighs revealing just enough not making her look like a slut but leaving just enough for me to imagine about how beautiful she is. Her legs were long and she had beautiful calf cuts. Her legs looked beautiful the way those nerves became prominent in her heels. And when she walked past me her beautiful perfume “Orange” by Hugo Boss intoxicated me and her hands barely brushing against mine and yet that minimum touch was enough for goose bumps to rise on my neck. “Zayn sir we’re ready for you” a technician tells me as she breaks me from my trance and walks me over to my seat on the judges’ panel. Honestly when I took up this job as judge on X Factor UK I didn’t imagine it would lead to this. And yet here I am lost in my thoughts of her. Torn between my wife the beautiful “Perrie Edwards” of the hit British girl band “Little Mix” and this contestant who is here to make her dreams come true “San”.

Sans p.o.v

I stood backstage waiting for yet another performance. My previous encounter with Zayn still replaying in my head. I knew deep down he was in love with me. I could sense his dilemma from far away. He was torn between me and his wife “Perrie” or as the world called her “Pezz”. But I had come far.. 7 long years had been put into this. I wouldn’t leave without what was mine. And I wasn’t talking about winning the X Factor.

1 year ago....

Zayns p.o.v

Tring tring tring tring the phone rang. I raised my head and groaned “sorry pezz” I muttered. We were busy doing the deed and I fucking didn’t care even if the world was ending. I picked up the phone and said a curt “hello”. A guy on the other side said “Hello Mr. Malik. I am Mr. James Clarke and I was wondering if you would be interested in being a judge on the X Factor UK. I got up and pulled the sheets off me. I walked across the room naked “well I’d be delighted too”. I grinned. “Great sir, we will email you the contract with the fee proposition and we hope to see you at the debriefing.” “Yes thank you”. I said and clicked the phone off. “What’s happening babe?” Pezz asked me propping herself on her elbows and looking at me. “I was just given a spot as a judge on X Factor UK” I said smiling. “Well that calls for some celebration sex” she looked at me and winked. “Sure does babe” I said and got on top of her again..