€hapter 2

After the sweet night they had together, Perrie told Zayn the road to her house. He stopped beside a big and nice house. And he drove away.

Zayn went to his band members and told them, "guys I have been with a girl. I spent with her all the party and all the night".

Harry said surprisedly"wow!! Cool man. Who is she ??"

"You'll not believe, she's pretty, she stoll my heart. She's Perrie Edwards" zayn replyed happily.

All of the members looked at him "Perrie Edwards!! Anyways, good for you".

Louis said"so you should invite her to our parties, right??"
"Mmmm, maybe, I don't know..." Zayn was interrupted with with a call on his phone.
-Hi Perrie.. oh!!.. now I am with the boys.. ok.. see ya.. bye-

"She's the one is calling??" Niall asked.
"Yeah .. guys I want to leave. Just call me for today night's planes ok ??"
"Ok"

Perrie

Zayn is really amazing, he is a gentleman. Anyways, maybe this is one of his masks and maybe not. Ok, so I should stay with him sometimes inorder to discover his personality.

He arrived to my place at 10:00 a.m. After 5 minutes from the call. Oh, he memorized the street of my place immediately from the first time. Positive thing.

He wore skinny black jeans and white shirt with white converse. He looks really hot and atractive. Ok, what ever..

Zayn

I arrived, she was alone at home. Oh, cool. You know, I have should thought about this thing before. She opened the door wearing a very short home dress.

She walked and I followed her wondering where are we going - to her room I guess -that's better-

She opened a door of an extra large room full of pink and white. And an extra large bed too. That's the important thing haha.

As soon as she opened the door, our lips crushed immediately. A sweat kiss. She laid on her bed and I did this too.

Maysa ♥♥♡♡

Hey guys, I would like to know in the comments if u liked this chapter or not. Vote if you liked it. The other chapters will be exited wait for them. All the love ♡♡♡