Awkward...

Jellal's POV:

I walked over to the wardrobe with Erza blushing madly.I couldn't help it I was going to see Erza half-naked!! Well actually I might not since its  going to be pitch black but still....
"You first..."I said opening the door for Erza and its always ladies first so yeah.
"Jerza jerza jerza jerza jerza....."I heard Mira mutter quite loudly.
We close the door and start undressing.
"Is there a light or something??"Erza mutters.
"U-uh Erza do-"The light suddenly flashes on.
"Found it!Oh sorry!"She said turning round faster than Racer and we both go bright red,I was standing there only in my pants.
(Not underpants!Like tracksuit bottoms or something!)
"U-oh well um can I have your top? I-i mean not in that way!!I mean um w-well..."I stutter.
"Jellal I know what you mean."She put her hand on my cheek and gave me her top as I gave her mine.
'So warm.."I thought blushing.
"Ano....Jellal I will also um need your p-pants...."She said unsure of the dare still.
"O-oh yeah..."I started undoing my pants and threw them at Erza.
"Um so can I h-have y-your pants?"
"Here."She chucked her bunny patterned pants at me.
I put i on and we went out the door.
"Haha!Look at Jellal!"Natsu was laughing so hard I think he forgot how to breath.

Erza's POV:

I've never been so embarrassed,I didn't mind that I was wearing Jellals clothes but the fact that I had to show everyone too.
"Erza-san you look pretty!"Wendy said positively.
"Arigato Wendy!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really sorry for not updating.
I'm super super busy all the time now with school etc.
So this story,sadly,has to be put on hold.
I'm really sorry.
If people want me to continue then message me.
Follow me on instagram >> @ThatGeekyGirl19
Really really sorry (/*^*)/