Um...Okay?

Levy's POV:

I swear one day I'll punch him, and I won't regret it.He's being really annoying lately.Hmmm...
"I've asked you once and kindly...so stop."I said,I had reached the edge.
"Ooh,you finally reached your rage point!"He said laughing,I'm sick of his laugh.
"I'm being serious Gajeel."I stated loud and clear, he looked at me and looked away a bit... upset?
"U-uh..let's continue!!"Lu-chan realised trying to change the conversation.
"Not me."Gajeel said and got up,did I put him in a mood?He left the room and the apartment and we all watched him leave from the window, he was actually leaving and going home.
I turned to sit back down to re-think about what I had said to him.I couldn't recall anything to make him mad!It was quiet and I thought everyone was thinking what was wrong with him.I looked up and all eyes were on me.
"W-what?"I said a little scared,how long has they been staring?
"Aren't you gonna go after him Levy?"Juvia asked.
"W-well..."To late I was already out the door, I turned around and they were all watching out the windows.I sighed and went to searched for Gajeel. Luckily I could still see his figure,I ran and finally caught up.
"Gajeel!!"I screamed as he was still walking.He turned around.
"Yeah?"He said so casually.
I tried to catch my breath.
"I-I'm sorry for what I said to you earlier!!"I finally stuttered out my mouth.
I looked up at his expression,he was...blushing?
"I-it's alright..."
"So,em...where are you going?"I asked him curiously.
"Just wanted to go for a walk.."He was still blushing and I think I was too.
"Want to join me?" He turned back around and held out his hand.
I blushed like mad and reached for his hand,
"Sure..."
We walked hand in hand around town together.
But I didn't know everyone was following us.

Sorry but this was the last chapter of this fanfic!!
I know I haven't updated in a while but yeah,
I want to start other fanfics at the minute, I have loads of ideas so,
Sorry again,hope you enjoyed the book though!!