HisameXKamui:Trouble maker

EliteNinjaKays request enjoy!
Hey....477 views holy Naga!
Hey little warning: bit of lime(is that what you call it?)
________________________

                  *Kamuis POV*

Hisames nothing like Hinata; he's serious and stubborn, he's careful about everything he does as well.

Today Ryoma asked everyone to pair up and train. Everyone got a partner, all but me "has anyone seen Hisame?"
I heard Hinata shout and the others shook their head or said 'no'

"* sigh* that boy..." I didn't have a partner so,"I'll look for him Hinata" he looked to me and shook his head "no,no princess I can't let you look for him"

"Hinata...I have no partner so I'll look for him,then he'll be partners with me"
I reassured him, he sighed and nodded his head "okay..." With that I started looking around for Hisame while the others trained.

I went to his room...nothing, went to the-you know what; I went everywhere and I didn't see him okay?! (Ooo calm down Kamui, deep breaths okay? in...out...in...out, good? continue)

I started walking around the nearby forest and looked and looked still no Hisame "my gods where is he?" I thought unknowing that I was being watched by Three Garou.(Wait!....Flannels not with 'em...gods run!)

"Hisame? Hisame! Where are you?" I was shouting for him now and was getting impatient with all this looking,
Then-

"Ahh!" Someone jumped from the bushes and landed on top of me "oww... Hey! What's the big..." I trailed off seeing the other two come from the shadows "hey,nice catch"

One Of them behind him said, the one next to him was a white hooded one "hmm she's a beaut that's for sure" he said kneeling down to me and touched my face.

This was confusing to me, one on top of me,one who's just staring lustily at me and this white hood whose touching my face "W-what do you want with me?"

Curse my stuttering! I thought; they looked to each other and chuckled darkly "well miss Dragon..." He started
coming close to my face,too close for my liking.

"We're three Garou that need a bit of a stress relief if you catch my drift..." Then the one on top pulled me up so I was sitting in that ones lap, I gasped at this, then the third one went around to my back.

I was trapped between them...with no way to get away...the one behind started to lick and bite my neck, I wasn't used to this so I didn't know how to react.

Then the one in front caught his lips on mine "Mmm?!" My eyes widened then he slipped his tongue in, my mind went blank as the one behind grinded  against me and bit me.

'I'm going to get raped, there's nothing I can do...my sword is back home... help me, someone...'

Then-Swish! "Aargh!" The White hood Garou was sliced falling to the ground with a puddle of blood surrounding him.

The other two got up and charged at the 'intruder' of their good moment.

              ~~~little bit later~~~
The fighting stopped, me still staring at the ground, then...footsteps came forward.

I looked up to see Hisame, not a scratch on him, he kneeled down and put a hand on my shoulder "are you a alright?"

After that I broke down, I hugged Hisame surprising him, he tensed up for a bit but then wrapped his arms around me.

We sat there for what seemed like a eternity and finally let go of each other
"Hisame I-I'm so sorry I just-" he silenced me by his finger on my lips, he smiled "it's okay,let's go home"

I smile and nod, he helped me up and I was face to face with him, I looked away blushing but then Hisame cupped my cheek turning me to him once again
Then he asked me a question I never thought he would ask:

"Would you mind if I....kissed you?" I was shocked,but I knew he was never the one to jest, so I nodded "yes, yes you can" I said smiling at him.

He nods and leans in, my breath hitches as he comes close then...we kissed, it was nothing like the Garous kiss that one was hard and forceful, but Hisames was kind and Gentle.

I loved every minute of it but the need for air ruined it, as we parted the both of us stared into each other's eyes, then we heard the others calling our names.

"The others are looking for us" I turn to him "well you missed training and I offered to find you, how's that recap" I said sarcastically, he scoffed "you definitely are trouble"

I stared at him with a 'are you serious' face "Trouble?!" I started "your the one who left and never came back for training so why am I the 'Trouble maker'"

He facepalmed as I still went on, that little argument went on for a while...that is until the others heard my voice and found us.

Hisame was told off by his father for going and not coming back in time, while Hinoka,Sakura and Takumi nonstop asking me what happened in the forest seeing the bit mark in my neck.

Ryoma and the siblings thought it was Hisame who bit me so they went on 'Protective mode'But I reassured and convinced them that it wasn't him.

But when I told them who did it though they...went berserk and forbid me to never ever leave without a subordinate,
But the upside was that it was Hisame that looked after me.

One night Hisame was with me and he confessed his love for me, and I told him 'I love you too Hisame' and we had a interesting night...hm? what?! No, not that kind of night it was kissing and cuddling Thank you very much!

After the war Hisame got my siblings blessing to marry me and we had a big wedding(thanks to the girls)

Since then we've loved each other, then I had Kanna, and Hisame was so happy that he had a child, he loved me, he loved Kanna,

And We both loved him.
___________________________
How's that For Hisame? I've had a lot of fun writing these☺️

Sorry for not updating quick enough I'm kinda packed with maths homework but it's almost done so send any request.

I truly thank you all for following and/or reading my book, if it weren't for you I wouldn't have made these so again I thank you.
-Delta out!