Chapter 17

I got into the group dance costume. We all went on stage (except the Zieglers of course). We all danced beautifully. After we strutted off stage crappy apples are up. All of them forgot so they ran off crying I than saw Ava and said "Karma is a B*tch." She started crying again. We all walked back to the dressing room. Abby than said " (Y/N) I heard what you said to Ava. Give me a high five." I gave Abby a high five but I was worried if mom is going to get mad. It was than time for awards.
** on stage for awards **
In fifth place we have Maddie with Chandelier. She gave me a dirty look than went up to accept the award. 4th... than 3rd... 2nd and still no me. Finally 1rst place goes to... (Y/N) with Le Fancy. I went up to accept the award. "Next Trio/Duet awards"
**Ten Minutes Later**
First place we have feather fun from ABBY LEE DANCE COMPANY. Me and Brooke were super happy. Now we have the group dances. "I hope we win." I said to Paige and Chloe. 1rst place we have 168 Cherry Sock Hop.
**On the Bus**
My mom walked up to me saying "Mackenzie is officially ours and Garrett is visiting tomorrow with his wife Harley." I smiled and than nodded. So now Kenzie has 3 sibling and Maddie Is not one of them. So in order it is Garrett:24, Me:13, Belle:4. I turned around and I ended up Making out with Josh. I felt so many sparks. Paige yelled (Your Ship Name). I just laughed.