Chapter 2

A/N: Just so everyone knows the picture up there is your headshot on the pyramid.
You wake up at 6:00 a clock. You get changed into your blue tank top and white shorts (since in the story its June). (Y/N) waffles are ready. Ok mom. You say.
***** Twenty Minutes Later At ALDC****
You walk in and say Hi to Miss Abby. Hi (Y/N) go in the den with the rest of the girls.
************** In The Den ***************
Hi my name is (Y/N) and I have been dancing for 10 years. Paige said Hi and she said she has been dancing for 11 years. Abby screamed "TIME FOR THE PYRAMID". All the girls went inside studio A. Abby says first on the bottom of the pyramid we have (Y/N) you are new you have to make your way up to the top. Next on the bottom we have Nia because you fell during your duet. Holly rolled her eyes. Next there is Chloe and Brooke. Now in the middle we have Kenzie, Paige, Kendall and finally Maddie. You won your solo, duet with Kendall and the group dance.
***After the hugs***
We have 3 solos 2 duets and the group dance. The first solo is going to (Y/N) it is a lyrical dance called Bright. The second solo is going to Kenzie it is a jazz dance called Fly Bumblebee.
And the last solo goes to Chloe it is a lyrical dance called Red. And the first duet goes to Kendall and Chloe it is called Loud. And the other duet is going to Maddie and Brooke. It is called Style. And Finally the group dance is called Kids Bop. And (Y/N) are not in the group dance. KENZIE WE ARE DOING YOUR SOLO FIRST.