Say yes and stay my mate:Sequel to You're my mate

jasmine pov

jasmine-*i got in the shower and stood in the hot water.its been an ok 2 days.i know the alpha stuff wont hit him until after the ceremony.i saw the curtain pull bck and he got in.i smiled a little and he wrapped his arms around me.*when did you wake roc?

roc royal-a few minutes ago.i heard the shower going off.

jasmine-are you ok?*he nodded and pulled me closer.*you know you always have me and jason right?*he nodded and kissed my neck.today is selena and jakes funeral.i know roc is in a small depression right now so i have to be strong with him and for him.i turned around and he looked in my eyes.*youre going to be a great alpha.

roc royal-not as great as my dad.ill figure it out later.*he turned me around and washed my back for me.we both washed up and then we got out of the shower.*

jasmine-youre going to be a great alpha.

roc royal-i know ill make my dad proud.

jasmine-ok.look you get mentally prepared and ill get jason ready.

roc royal-ill do it.*he got up and put his boxers on.*i want to talk to him anyway.*i nodded and he walked out of the room.i sighed and started getting ready.when i was done he came back in and started putting his suit on.i walked into jasons room and picked him to feed him.i kissed his cheek.i made his bottle and started feeding him.roc ran down the steps on the phone.*ill be there in 20 minutes.........i know just get them inside now and ill be there............................ok see you then.*he hung up and walked over to us.*come on.almost everyone is there.*i nodded and grabbed my baby bag for jason.we walked to the car and roc drove to the funeral.in the middle of the funeral him and trey had to say some words about their parents.after the funeral we barried them after doing the sign of respect and love.we balled our hands into fists,put it on our right breasts,the left one,kissed our hand and put them up.after that we went to a building and ate.the whole pack wouldnt stop talking to trey and roc so i just sat at the table and fed jason and myself.some woman walked over to us.*

*****-hi.my name is nicole.im sorry for yall loses.

jasmine-we all are but you should be saying that to roc not me.*she shrugged and walked over to them.some attractive guy walked over and sat next to me.*

******-you and your brother are cute.

jasmine-thank you but hes my son.

******-hes beautiful.whats your name?

jasmine-whats yours?

*****-ben.your turn.

jasmine-my names jasmine.*he smiled and grabbed my hand kissing it.*nice to meet you.

ben-pleasure is all mines.are you free tomorrow?

jasmine-no.as a matter of fact im engaged.

ben-to who?

*****-baby come here.*i looked at roc and smiled.*

jasmine-him.*i got up and grabbed jasons bottle.i walked over to him and he wrapped his arm around my waist.*

roc royal-you ok?*i nodded and he kissed my cheek.*

trey-so when are yall getting married?*i shrugged.*

roc royal-it wont be soon but ill figure it out.

jasmine-yes we will.so baby im ready to go.*he nodded and i walked to the table to throw out my trash.*

ben-jasmine may i take you out tomorrow?

jasmine-im engaged.

ben-nothing sexual.i just want to take you out.

jasmine-ok fine.*i wrote my number down and then i walked to the car.roc drove to the cabin and i put jason to bed.i walked in our room and i took my dress off.i felt roc touch my hips.i smiled and turned around.*

roc royal-im sorry i wasnt around you baby girl.

jasmine-i know you had to handle business.so when is your ceremony?

roc royal-2 weeks from now.*i nodded and he kissed me sweetly.i pulled back and grabbed one of his shirts but he took it out of my hands.*youre not going to need that.*he picked me up and laid me on the bed.i bit my lip and let him do whatever he wanted to do to me.after he fell asleep.i watched him sleep for a few minutes then i went to sleep on his chest.*

thats jasmine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

look in the external link.

comment, vote, read the first book, etc.