where are you?

anna is wearing terrys and jasmine is wearing evas

jasmine pov

jasmine-*i woke up and showered.*

roc royal-baby i want you to be careful especially around ben.

jasmine-i know but hes not going to hurt me.

roc royal-i thought the same thing about isabelle.*damn he caught me there.roc took jason to one of his meetings since he really wanted to.anna and i are meeting the wedding planner today.i got in my car and picked her up.i drove to the meeting place and we talked over everything since its two of us.good thing me and her basically like the same things.the wedding planner had something else to show us so she got up and went to the back.*

anna-why are you wearing that?

jasmine-i have a job interview.ben wants me to model so.*she nodded and smiled.*

anna-youre gonna do great.*that helen girl walked inside with our wedding planner,gina,right next to her.*

helen-stand up!*they both pulled out guns.i heard lena.*

lena-jas.these are the girls who killed rocs parents.theyre gonna try to kill you.call roc now.*

jasmine-*ok.roc roc.*

roc royal-*baby im in a meeting.*

jasmine-*i know who killed your parents.theyre here with me now.i stood up and walked to their car.i got in and guess who i see?ben.damn roc was right.*

roc royal-*hang on ill be there.*

jasmine-*hurry up.anna looked at me and i looked at them.*so what are you going to do to us?

helen-im not stupid.thats what gets the killers in movies.*i rolled my eyes and looked at ben.*

anna-how could you do this ben?

ben-o hush.*she rolled her eyes.i looked at her.gina was sitting next to me with the gun pointed to my head.*

gina-you have anything to say?

jasmine-why are you in this?

gina-no reason.just wanted to get anna back.

anna-what the fuck did i do to you?

helen-you revealed too much gina.*she nodded and pushed the gun deeper into my skull.*

jasmine-look i have jason and im pregnant now.

helen-no your not.

jasmine-yes i am.*gina touched my stomach and closed her eyes.*

gina-shes not lying.

helen-well roc is going to have one baby by you.

anna-come on im pregnant too.

gina-that i can believe since shes a hoe.

anna-your the hoe.*she pointed the gun deeper into my skull.*

gina-what you say?

anna-nothing.*gina nodded and eased the gun a little.i looked at anna.i wish i could talk to her but i cant.roc move your fucking ass.*

roc royal-*baby im near by ok.just keep calm and stay a live.i resisted rolling my eyes.after a while they pulled over into the woods.helen grabbed anna and gina pushed me out of the car.we stood up and i pushed anna behind me because shes human so if they hurt her she might die.ben grabbed me by my shirt.*

ben-anna first.

jasmine-NO!i can do it.hurt me.im probably the one that made yall lives a living hell.*he slapped me so hard i flew into one of the trees.i hit my head and back while falling to the ground.i got on my knees and slowly stood up.helen threw anna and i saw anna blackout.o no.i ran to her and i flipped her to her back.she laid there motionless.oh god no.i felt arms wrap around me.i thrashed around and i was thrown.my head hit a tree trunk hard.i fell to the ground feeling liquid coming out of my head.i was stomped in the face like 5 times and then they kicked me so i could roll on my back.i looked up at the barrel of ginas gun.i turned my head and i saw anna.i saw blood rushing out of her head.i started crying and i heard a big pow.*

thats gina>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

next chapter is the last chapter of the story.

vote comment

i probably brought tears to yall eyes lol.