the ceremony

jasmine pov

jasmine-*i walked to jasons room and i fed him.i felt roc wrap his arms around me.*can jason come?

roc royal-of course.*today is rocs ceremony.i walked to the couch and hit trey with my shoe.he jumped up and groaned.*

jasmine-rise and shine sleepy head.we got stuff to do.

trey-what the fuck?roc get her.*i hit him again.*

jasmine-dont curse in front of him or i beat you up.

trey-love to see you try sweetheart.

jasmine-bet lets go.*i walked to the backyard and trey got up.roc put jason in his chair and walked outside with us.*

roc royal-trey and jasmine im making french toast you want some.

jasmine and trey-yea.*i turned into my wolf and trey turned into his.*

lena-this is only until roc says breakfast is ready.*martin is treys wolf name.*

martin-ard bet.*we squared off and martin ran towards me.we ran into him and we tumbled down.ib ran into him and he flew back.i ran faster and he tackled me.i screamed because of his body weigth.*

roc royal-ENOUGH!*we looked at him and turned back to human form.*breakfast is ready anyway but trey you dont hurt jasmine.

trey-she asked for it.

roc royal-dont care you know you heavy as fuck.

jasmine-roc ake me have to beat your ass.*he rolled his eyes and i slapped him.he pulled me to his chest and kissed my cheek.i rolled my eyes and he slapped my ass.*oow.

roc royal-dont roll your eyes at me.*i rolled my eyes and he smacked my ass harder.*

jasmine-ok i wont roll my eyes.*he smiled triumphantly.*o but youre not getting lucky tonight.

roc royal-bet you i will

trey-im trying to eat.*i smiled and sat down to eat.roc sat next to me and we all 3 had a pleasant conversation.after that we all got ready for the ceremony.when we got there roc couldnt stop looking at me.*

jasmine-baby focus.

roc royal-i cant.*he leaned into my ear.*im imagining you naked begging for mercy.*i bit my lip.i swear i hate him.*

jasmine-i wont be begging because your not touching me.*i smiled triumphantly and he smiled sneakily.*

roc royal-well see about that.*i rolled my eyes and he put his hand on my thigh.trey got up to the podium.*

trey-roc has been a great son and brother to anyone.he will be a great husband to his lovely wife jasmine.he has been there for anyone since he was born.he will be a great leader of our pact.roc come here.*he smiled and got up.i heard my phone ringing.i looked at it and it was ben.i sent it to voicemail and text him that i couldnt talk.*

roc royal-jasmine.*i looked up.*come here.*i smiled and got up.i walked next to him and he made his little speech.i smiled and stared at him.i love him so much.*so i know im not my father or the men that came before me but i will try to be the best alpha i can be.i know trey and jasmine and jason wont let me get too full of myself.im grateful to have a loyal pack and loyal family.*he looked at me.*do you have anything to say?

jasmine-no.*he smiled and kissed my cheek.*well except that im happy you chose me to be your mate.*he smiled at me and we walked off of the podium.the council said a few words then it was time to officially give him the drink.when he drinks it he can hear all the important things he has to do as alpha.all of the alphas have it and now he does.he drunk the liquid and we all clapped.i smiled and he looked at me.he mouthed i love you and i mouthed it back.we had a party and then we got in the car.*

roc royal-baby im going to drop you off at home ok?

jasmine-ok?

roc royal-everythings fine.*when he got to the house i kissed himand then i walked in the house.i took my dress and heels off then i put his shirt on and went to sleep.*

roc royal pov

roc royal-*i drove to the log cabin in the woods near my house.i know she wont approve of what im doing but i need to do this for me.i need closure or else im going to explode.when io got there trey and terell had the guy strapped to a chair.*who is he?

terell-he knows some info because his fingerprints were on the curtains.*i nodded and walked over to him.i took the blind fold off and he looked at me with fear in his eyes.*

roc royal-look its late and im tired.cooperate and this will go smoothly got it?*he nodded and i took the restraint off of his mouth.*what did they do to my parents?

*****-i dont know who did it.they told me to go see if they were dead and thats all i did.

roc royal-who told you?

*****-i dont know.their voice was disguised and their names were never said.they called my friend on the phone and they told me to do it.*i nodded and stood up straight.*may i go home?i want to see my wife.

roc royal-yes.

trey-we cant let him go.

roc royal-if he dont have shit we cant do shit.ill see you later.

terell-where are you going?

roc royal-home to my wife.if you want to go ahead and question him more.let me know how it goes but im going home.*i got in my car and i drove home. I walked to Jason's room and I kissed him on the head. I walked to my room and took my clothes off. I got in bed and looked at jasmine. She was facing me and asleep. I kissed her on her neck and crawled on top of her. I heard her groan and open her eyes. I smiled at her and lifted my shirt that she had on up.*

Jasmine- roc leave me alone I'm tired.

Roc royal- no I have to prove you wrong.* I leaned down and kissed her. I put my hand under the shirt and I pulled her panties down. She pushed me on the bottom and laid on my chest.*

Jasmine- ill give you some tomorrow. I promise.

Roc royal- what if I'm too busy? I'm alpha now and I'm not going to be there when you need me all the time baby.* she nodded and kissed my chest. I felt her hand grab my dick and I gripped her hips. She moved her hand faster while I grunted and moaned. I could tell she was enjoying this. After I don't know how long I felt like I was about to cum.*jas.*she moved her hand faster and moved down. When I came she put me in her mouth and sucked it. I bit my lip hard to keep quiet because I didn't want to wake Jason. When she was done she stared kissing my neck.*

Jasmine- I love hearing you moan.* I rolled my eyes.*

Roc royal- I'm going to get you back.

Jasmine- I didn't do anything wrong. I made you cum without taking my clothes off. You should be happy some wives or fiancée don't do that for their husbands or fiancée.

Roc royal- dont care. It's the reason behind why. You don't want to do your duty so you did that to satisfy me and not give me what I really want.

Jasmine- I'm not arguing with you.* I laughed at her and she rolled on her back. I rolled on top of her and I pecked her lips.*

Roc royal- I love you.

Jasmine- I love you too baby boy.

Roc royal- so roll back on top of me so I can go to sleep.* I rolled off of her and she put her whole body on top of mine.i smiled and closed my eyes.*

Jasmine- you taste good by the way.* I laughed.*

Roc royal- cant wait to taste you.* she smiled and I fell asleep.*

That's trey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Look in the external link.