Chapter 2

Rin POV

Today I might surprise Yukio at work, with something cute and something naughty. I go into my closest and find my old girl seifuku I had borrow from a girl in middle school for a prank, and till this day I still have it. I take off my shirt and pants. I slip on the skirt and the top and I had to fix the ribbon.

I put on black long socks and my brown leather shoes. I fix my hair to seem like if I was a girl as I go brush my teeth and grabbed my old school bag.

I go to the street and walked to True Cross Academy, the boys stare at me I hurried to the office and saw Ms. Espin "Hi Ms. Espin!" I said as I go hug her. She hugged back "aw Rin how are you? And why are you wearing that?" She asked. "A Surprise for Yukio" I smiled as she giggle "oh okay he's in 201" she said as she handed me a visitor pass.

I walked down the hallways as saw 201 and saw Rin teaching the new freshmen. I knock on the door as he stopped his lecture and walked to the door and saw me "Rin! What are you doing here?!" He whispered to me.

I giggle "I'm your new student for a day or so" I smiled as I walked in the classroom and stand in the middle of board. "Hello my name Rina Okinawa" I bow and walked to empty desk. Yukio just stared at me, "okay...where were we? Oh yeah" Yukio went on his lecture.

20 mins pass

The students walked out and I go and sat on top of Yukio's desk, "good morning brother" I kiss him on the cheek. Yukio stared at me "why did you come today?" He asked. "I got bored and I had nothing to do of course" I smiled as he shook his head.

"What you don't want me here?" I asked you as I got up and walked to the door. "I do but..." I cut him off "there's always a but" I said as I shut the door and walked out of the classroom and walked to the office to help out Ms. Espin because she's kinda old, she's in her late 60s.

"Hey Ms. Espin" I said as she looks at me "hi Rin what's the matter?" She asked me. "Oh nothing...I came here if you need help or anything?" I asked her as she nodded "yes can you deliver this to the football team it's there protection for there you know" she giggled.

I nodded as I couldn't go through the girls lockers because it was locked as I walked to the boys locker and saw them changing as I blushed. I hurried to the coaches office and handed it to him. "Here you go coach" I smiled as he got and called the players for the thingy.

I was about to leave as one of the football player grabbed my hand near the door, "let me go!" I said as I try to pull away. "Put this on for me" he winked, "no!" I hurried to the door and pinned me down. He covered my mouth as he took off his shorts as shoved his member in my hand. I grab it and punched his balls with my other hand, I got up and started running fast as I can.

I ran to the office and walked to the principal office to tell there's a guy that tried to rape me. He nodded and called the football players up to the office to tell him who it was.

The guys stand in a straight line as I walk straight an saw the guy who tried to rape me. "This is him..." I pointed at him as the football coaches looked surprised.

The day was over as I walked to the house as I grabbed the mail as I saw Yukio walking by himself. I open the door and hurried to start making something for Yukio.

I hear someone open the door as I look to see who it was and it was Yukio. I run up to him and wrap my legs around his waist, "Yukio" I kiss his chapped lips.

He kisses back and shoves me against the wall and started kissing my neck and touching my sweet spot. "Ah...yukio" I moan softly, I try to pull away but he kept getting aggressive.

"Your just so sexy...to be my brother" he whisper into my ear, I blushed. brightly. Yukio lifts up my skirt and revealing that I was commando. He grabbed my member and started jerking it off, I moan and blushed brightly.

"You have been a bad little girl" he said trying to seduce me. "Ah yes...teacher I have been so bad" I put my hand on his member. Yukio grabbed a small bottle of lube and pour some in my hole and on his fingers. Yukio shoved one at a time and thrusted in me, "ah...ha" I moan softly.

He grabbed his member and shoved it in me slowly and started pounding on me so hard. "Ah Yukio f*ck me harder" I moan as I wrap my legs and around him. He started thrusting faster and faster "Yukio... I'm about to cum!" I moan loudly. He gave his last pound and cummed inside of me, I pant heavily as he was sweating a lot.

"I love you Yukio..." I pant.

"I love you too..." He pant as he swept the sweat off of his forehead.

"Do you smell something burning?" I Aksked him a he got up an there was a small fire next to the oven.
-----------------------------------

Sorry for a short chapter

What's going to happen in the next chapter *dramatic music*

Please vote and comment!

Thank you ❤