Chapter 14

sorry this is so bad :'( I needed a filler and i was rushing because I have to study for my exams.

"Hey Lukey Pookey." I said into the camera on my laptop.

"Bailey!" Luke squealed in a girlish voice, making me laugh. He wrapped himself around his laptop, giving it a hug.

"Aw, aren't you cute." I teased him. He smiled at me, pushing his curly hair to the side.

"I miss you!" I gave him a weak grin and a nod.

"I miss you too. So much." I said quietly, looking at the keys on my laptop.

It was true. I missed them like crazy. I missed Beau's laugh, his random outbursts with that stupid screamo voice. I missed Luke and Jai, James and Daniel. I missed Daniel's blonde moments and how James always made me smile. They'd only been gone for a week and I was acting like they'd been gone for months.

"I bet you miss Beau the most." Luke wiggled his eyebrows and pursed his lips, making a kissy noise. I glared into the webcam, hoping he couldn't see the red tint forming on my cheeks.

"If I was with you right now, you'd be slapped."

Luke shook his head at me. "You really are violent."

I shrugged my shoulders. "You're just jealous because I could kick your ass."

Luke's mouth opened, his expression shocked. "No you couldn't! Look at my muscles!" He pushed up the sleeve of his t-shirt, exposing his taut biceps.

I felt my smile growing as I spoke to Luke. Without them here, I was kind of alone. Sure, I could hang out with Maddy but I'd rather boys. I liked football and video games, not fashion and 'slumber parties'. Yes I occasionally wore make up and I usually straightened my hair, but I wasn't a girlie girl. That would be an insult.

I heard an odd sounding cry come from somewhere in Luke's room. He furrowed his eyebrows, turning to the right. I crossed my legs on my black chair, running a hand through my long, wavy brown hair. I was sitting at my desk with my laptop and a whole lot of food. Yeah, I like to pig out occasionally while watching YouTube videos or scroll down my Facebook newsfeed over and over again, maybe watch a footy match online.

A loud voice shouted from somewhere in Luke's room. "Luke, are you watching porn again?" I automatically knew it was Beau.

I did miss Beau a lot, but not because I liked him. I missed how he made me laugh and how much fun we had together. We fight so much I sometimes forget how much fun we have when we're on good terms.

"Yeah, Bailey's stripping right here." Luke told him. I rolled my eyes at his words, shaking my head as he smiled at me through the webcam. A loud thump could be heard and I saw Beau rush to Luke, staring intently at me on the screen. His cheeks were flushed from his fast movement and his brown haired was tousled slightly. He seemed eager and excited but as he examined the screen, his face fell. I couldn't help but laugh at his actions.

"Oh." He said simply before glaring at Luke. "I seriously thought she was stripping, you cunt."

"Sorry to let you down, Beau." I apologised with a grin.

Beau's disappointed look quickly changed as he winked at me, smiling seductively. "Maybe you could show me a little something next time I see you."

Luke let out a loud cough and Beau looked at him. "Please stop with the sex talk."

I felt myself blushing. Those boys were so blunt when it came to stuff like that. I suppose I am too, but I'm not as bad as those two.

"Aw, Bai is getting embarrassed!" Luke teased me. I shot him daggers, which made him smile with victory knowing he had annoyed me. They just loved pissing me off. Dickheads.