chapter 1

it's february, the middle of the school year. I'm one of the persons who's supposed to like school. I'm smart and learning is defenetly my favourite hobby. but still, I don't like school at all. I don't have friends. I am invisible for everyone in school. They don't know my name, or don't even try to get to know me. The only thing they do, is call me 'nerd' sometimes 'nerdie" when I wear a skirt underneath my knees. My parent don't allow me to wear clothes that come above my knee, they think it's slutty and totally not acceptable.
I enter the schooldoor when the bell rings, everyone storms inside, while they press me agains the schooldoor. I should've entered first, but end up pressed against the door yelling for help because the sweater my grandma knitted for me was stuck at the doorhandle. after trying to escape for 30seconds I finally helped myself. Everyone already entered class.
I quickly run throught the hallway looking for class T204, it's the classroom I have chemical in, first lesson on monday. fun. During the lessons I like school, the new stuff we learn, but the breaks are hell, I always go to my room during the breaks or free periods.
"Cho-hee you're too late. take a seat at the table in the back." Mr McCall says.
I take the seat the teacher gave me. there are 3 seats at he table in the back, I sit in the middle of it.
Mr McCall starts his less when the headmaster comes into the classroom.
"Cho-Hee, do you mind if chan sits besides you, there will arrive a new student this week and I'd like him to sit in the front because he's a few lessons behind us."
I nod. i hate it when I have to share a table with someone, because they're always rude, they sit as far away as possible even thought they almost fall from their chairs, they start rumors about me, like I stink or something.
chan comes to me with an annoyed face, the only thing I can think about is 'I totally agree'.
he sits on his chair, not as far as I did expect. "I didn't know you had a name, nerd." he said while laughing.
I look down at my clothes, I'm wearing a wide pants wich isn't beautiful, but my mum says skinny jeans isn't comforable at all so I don't really have a choice, and I'm wearing my grandma's sweather. Okay I do wear weird clothes, but what does it matter?

when the lesson is over chan turns back at me.
"see you next lesson, wannabe harry potter." he says, the whole classroom is laughing. What is so funny about it, ok I wear glasses, get over it.
--
it's noon, I always eat my food on my room. we all have our own dorm. girls and boys are not allowed to share a room, not that I have a problem with that. because no one wants to share a room with me. I've a room for my own. these times everyone is eating in the restaurant or the dining room, but there's a noise on the hallway that does sound like someone needs help. I go outside to look, and I'm surprised.
Normally I look and go back inside because no one accepts my offer to help, but I've never seen this guy before. I go straight to him and offer him some help
"oh yeah, that would be great thanks." he says.
I nod in response because I'm not really into conversations.
"Could you help me find my dorm?" he asks. "I'm new here and I have no idea how this all works." he says.
"of course." I take the card in his hands. his dorm is right besides mine, the only dorm left.
two dorms always share a balcony because students are not allowed to smoke in the school, so they have a chance to do it, just not inside. it's a good idea, but a balcony for just one dorm would be way to small, you could nearly stand on it, so they decided to share a balcony, it doesn't matter if boys and girls have to share the same balcony. But no one wanted to share it with me.
I helped the guy enter his dorm, and leave him immediatly. I didn't know if I should stay and help or just go away and give him some privicy, I chose option 2. I go to my dorm and sit on my balcony.

It's still really warm outside so I like to eat here, I look beside me and see the guy standing in front of me.
"shouldn't you be packing out?" I ask him.
"I probably should, but that doesn't mean I'm going to do that." he says. "I'm jungkook btw."
I smile at him, not knowing what to say, I never did this before.
"and what's your name?" he asks.
"oh, euh, sorry, it's cho-hee." I nervously say, I suck.
---
[a/n] hope you guys already like the story a bit, I have a lot of idea's so it won't stay this boring, I'm so sorry!