chapter 4

"choose your favourite flavour." he says while taking a bottle of  mango ice cream out of the freezer."
"oh god that's also my favorite flavour." I say. "but i'll take sa bottle of passion fruit ice cream, I love that one too."
"it's so cold in here." I say.
"let's go somewhere a little warmer." he  suggests. I nod in response to show I totally agree with that idea.
we close the fridge and take our bottle of ice cream along with us. we choose to go throught another door in de fridge than the one we came in. it turns out to be a huge hall with only one other door, which is a door to the garden. everyone in school thinks that there's no way out of school exept for the front door next to the head teachers office, but that's not true. I never leave school exept for necessary things, and trying to find a nice place to study without chan and his squad trying to abase me in public is kinda necessary.

"follow me." I say

"where are we going?" he asks

"I know a nice place."

jungkook starts running which makes me start to run too. We're just running in a huge garden underneath the dark sky lighted up by the moonlight and a million stars.

whenever we reach the end of the garden I stop running which makes him stop too.

"what now?" he asks

"well, be careful." I say. there's a huge hedge that demarcates the area but no one ever notices the hole in the corner. I thrust the leaves aside with my heands and show jungkook what's behind the huge hedge of plants. He takes over while he helps me thourght the hole, if i'm standing at the other side I lend him a hand to get throught it too.

"I never expected this place to be so beautiful at night." i say.

"this is so beautiful, do you actually know where we are?" he asks.

"of course I do, we're standing in a place in the woods, well actually not in the woods but behindit, it's nature that's not allowed to be destroyed, but no one ever comes here because they think the woods are way more interesting, but sometimes you have to look behind the things people tell you, and start looking at the things no one gives a crap about."

"so no one has seen this huge tree before?" he asks.

"nope defenetly not, the only trees they see are the ones in the woods even thought this tree is way more bigger, if you climb to the top, you can see the whole woods, even the school garden, but you can't see the tree when you're standing in the garden. we're too small for that." I say

jungkook is looking around him as if he just can't believe where he is. we're in this large open place with only one tree, it's a huge tree with a lot of branches. and even thought it's simple, sometimes simple is better then too much.

jungkook takes my arm and walks to the tree.

"you wanna climb in, do you?" I ask.

"of course I want to." he says while taking two branches in each hand while jumping to get on a third branche.

even thought I don't know this guy at all, I just think he is way nicer than the other people, I'm even not that nervous around him. whenever I tried to make friends before I was way too nervous, but not that they'd ever accept me as their friend. But I gave that up a long time ago, an suddenly there comes this boy, not caring about the opinion of other people and just be my friend, waking me up at night, taking ice cream out the freezer to eat it in a huge tree behind the hedge of the school garden. this defenetly is a nice person.

"are you coming or are you too scared." he asks while he's already sitting in the hightest branche of the tree.

"I've probably been up there way more ofton than you can imagne." I giggle.

I start climbing up the tree. it feels like this tree has been growing to be climed because of these branches are just in the perfect location to climb in. i'm sitting on the branche next to jungkook in 5seconds.

"can we meet tomorrow after lessons? I'd like to chat." he says.

"yeah of course."

"oh wait, I have amarican football practice, can you come to my practice and wait for me there?" he asks?

"are you sure you want me there?" I ask. " I can always wait outside or somewhere were no one can see us."

"do you think i'm afraid to be seen with you." He asks.

I look down, wich he understands as a yes.

"hey, I'm not." he puts his hand on my shoulder. "i'd love to be seen with a beautiful person as you."

we're sitting in silence for a few seconds.

"we should do this more ofton." he says while giving me a smal smile.

"thank you jungkook, I never had such a great time as now." I say.

"that's what friends are for."

---

[A/N] I hope you guys already like this story? comment what you think of it? i'm sorry to tell y'all that i will first finish my story called 'badboy' a jungkook story. and when it's finished i'll continue this book! please be patient!