Chapter 5; Mark

The night of the incident 11:00 p.m
Robert's gesture
I laid helplessly thinking about Irene and my baby.I was helpless as I had a dislocated knee and was I endorsed with the fear of losing her.I got up with all my strength and will power to help her and save her.I was pliable to every decision of God but this time he took a great test out of me for my faith in him shall not be shattered. I am not backing up, for my family.
I tore up my Tshirt and wrapped it around my battered and bloody arm .I nearly gasped for breath while hurrying towards the dilapidated car, and my eyes were shut seeing no one in the car,I was dreadfully upset and worried about her.
But just then I felt an impact behind my shoulder and I struggled for balance, but could not help it ........
At 1 in night
The odour of blood was dizzying me, I was surrounded in a room with dim lights and the fresh cuts were a sign that the gang was around.This struggle was like a start of a new movie I was gonna see and the pain seemed only the beginning.
The rope was hugging me in an indifferent manner as the place was eccentric, I didn't have had the idea to escape,but I was desperate to find my wife,I can feel the wounds burning but healing as soon as the thought of her.
I was cut off from my thoughts by an abrupt movement of knife around my neck, a let out a feeble cry to react as I saw a man about 5'6, black haired, his face was hidden by a face mask only his dark green eyes were exposed. I knew who he was
Mark
*Flashback.
Evening before coming late again!
I almost ran up catching my breath,increasing my pace,I knew I was gonna be screwedand I was in deep shit!
A. Irene would kill me as I was late again , I don't know I had gotten into this job about the 16th or 17th time . Whatever and
B. I got into fight with the gang members again,which she told not to.So, yeah I am gonna receive a serious and awkward wife's talk.
Well, talking about the random option B. I was totally upset with the beginning of my acting career I had been shaped out as a struggling actor which was far better than my straining past of an orphaned child with a future as a waiter.
So, there was this guy, Mark
He was the Ex of Irene in highschool, before he ditched her and I broke in to fill the vacant space, but he is now the greatest gangster in New York and what he wanted was?
My wife
He claimed that it was his baby in her womb. So I am not the tolerant kinda person , so I got into a huge mess today with him.
I wanted to bury him alive as I am not scared of him as he's a coward.Irene had chosen me, the best decision of hers and I am not gonna let her down. He can't seperate us for a lifetime and for this I am gonna find him and Kill him someday .
*Flashback over
Right before the incident I worked in a theatre and so did Irene and we had quite a good life as supposed with the feeble yet enough earnings.
If Irene is with Mark right now or if Mark has done something to her I won't spare him because I know that this this not a coincidental accident, its a TRAP.

Present
2000 Stars avenue, California
Robert's home
I woke up panting heavily probably because of a dream, I have a blurry vision as I adjust to the lights with the images of the dreadful dream still flashing in my mind
Me tied in ropes,thinking 'bout Irene , Mark standing in front of me.This is not a dream, those are memories.....
I haven't spoken of Irene to anyone in the film industry, no one knows I am married and quite a few proposals and flaterry from Susan's side.
But I like keeping secrets , specially with Irene.

Hey lovelies and lads (olright!! Lovelads -_-)  ssup?
I am just a great fan of robert downey jr.
He is a kickass personality!! And did anyone see his status on twitter #You know who I am...
Tell me about your favourite actors!!
And btw thx for yall's support , love you all <3
Third chapter is dedicated to @kittykat1D
Read.Comment.Vote