chapter 4

Ahreum is still not here and it has been three days. I'm worried. It's random stuffs that I used to think before. This things has turn out serious because the police report has been made. Her parents made the report as she has not come back home for three days. People are worried.

The cause? So many assumptions. Her parents think that she run away from home as lately the have a liitle family problems as her parents only focus on their works and not her. Meanwhile, for her haters, they say that she might go out dating some other new guys because she frustrated with her relationship.

A few policemen came to our school regarding this. Everybody were ask about when they last see her and where she might be, including me. i just answer it and about where she could be, I just say that I don't know. What else I could say? I really don't know. Iwish I have some points of her.

But why I fell like those assumptions were wrong? There's no prove but I can't tell that all their assumptions were wrong. Absolutely.

I'm walking towards the library when I suddenly bumped into Seo Taejoon,Ahreum's ex-boyfriend. I turn to say sorry but he just walk away. He looks like bothered and he also looks so mess.His hair..I should say not stylish as always and his uniform..what's wrong?... Probably because of the questions thrown by those policemen about Ahreum to him since he is her ex-boyfriend. They might made him as the prior suspect. Well,I'm sorry for him.

But then,I saw something. Just before he turn at the corner. On the back of his coat,there's a little bit like ocean blue colour. Just like Ahreum's nail paint. What?! Am I suspecting him now?! Nonono... I shouldn't. There shouldn't be any random accusing.

**********

No teachers and no class for today, so I just spend all my time at the library. I choose to stay at the study table beside the window heading to the green house. I like the spot as people usually don't come there,so I have my privacy and I can avoid people more- avoid the awkwardness.

I lean onto the wall. Why did I pick up this such boring book?

"Psst...",

I heard something.

"Jin...",

Is someone calling my name?

"Ya... Kim Seokjin....",

I look around. Searching for the voice. When I look around, there's no one around that area. It just me.

I ignore it.

"Ya...Kim Seokjin...Psst...", again?

Who is it? I look again. The window !

I open the window. No one? Then who is it that keep calling my name? I'm started to get chill. This is scarying.

" Boo!!!",

"Ahh!", I was so surprised till i fell off the chair and hit my head onto the table.

"Auch!!...", I rub on my head.

"Eomeo! is it hurt? I'm sorry..I have no idea that you could get scared like that", she's laughing. I look at her.

" Ahreum?",what the.... this....is....surprisng....yeah..it is.

" Yes I'm Ahreum. Why? Is it that weird that I suddenly talk to you when we actually have never talk to each other before?", she smile looking at me through the window.

" Where have you been?", I asks.

"You mean?",she looks confius.

" Stop pretending Ahreum. You know you haven't come to school or go back home for three days..so..where were you?", Iwake up,still rubbing my head.

"Owh..that thing? Erm...well..technically I'm just tired staying home and go to school everyday..plus with the fact my parents never care about me...so I was thinking that I should take some times for myself..and maybe teach them some lessons..",she's giggling.

"You are actually happily smiling now? Do you know that your parents already make a police report about you?",

" Really? That's good...finally they show me some care..", her smile widen. Weird angel. I tsk.

"I don't understand..where did you stay for these whole three days?",

"C'mon Jin....I have enough money to have a room for myself at any hotel.", She lift up herself sitting on the window frame.

"Fine...if you really having time for yourself..then why are you here?", I look at her. I seriously need to get myself away from any bad feelings about her absence before.

"I just found that it's bored hanging out there alone...so..I come here for some companion.",

"Really? your bestfriends probably in class now...go..you'll find them there",

"Excuse me?", she playfully kicking the window frame.

"Aren't you looking for companion? So, I'm telling you where your friends might be.", it's true right?

"Really? kidding me Seokjin? Do I need to use one complete sentence to make you understand? I thought you are much clever than me...now I know you are not.",

I don't get it so I just stared at her.

She rolled her eyes.

"Can't you tell..I'm asking you Seokjin...to accompany me.. If not I won't be here",

"What?", my eyes get widen. Surprise...and actually excited at the same time.